The UW-Madison Marching Band has performed its famous “Fifth Quarter” to appreciative audiences all over the country, including at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena three years in a row. The incomparable UW Band will be marching lockstep in Milwaukee’s North Shore March 10, as it performs songs from its famous Fifth Quarter and more in the Nicolet High School gymnasium. This second “Band Together” concert is being hosted to support the four school district foundations in the North Shore; Fox Point-Bayside, Glendale-River Hills, Maple Dale-Indian Hill and Nicolet High School.
A Community Tailgate will take place before the concert. In addition to refreshments, available for purchase, the event will feature a silent auction, an instrument “Petting Zoo” hosted by Brass Bell, and performances by local school bands. A push-up contest featuring Bucky Badger will take place during intermission.
The public is encouraged to join in this afternoon of music, fun and community spirit.
A special "thank you" to the City of Glendale and Koss Corporation for sponsoring this event.
When: Sunday, March 10, 2013
Tailgate and Silent auction: 12:00 p.m.
Concert begins at 1:30 p.m.
Where: Nicolet High School
6701 N. Jean Nicolet Rd.
Glendale, WI 53217
Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at any of the four district schools or can be purchased using PayPal by going to http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/people/foundation.cfm
and clicking the DONATE button. (Tickets purchased online are $11 to cover fees and handling.)
- Former Marquette Warriors Mascot and Nicolet High School Students Broach Stereotypes
- Summer Arts Camp Registration Now Open!
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips
- "Helen Keller: A Life Nearly Lost"
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Free Showing of A Walk in the Woods, 1p, Wed, April 27 at Glen Hills Middle School
- Nicolet High School Presents Legally Blonde the Musical
- Free Performance of "Legally Blonde"