Select services of the Glendale Family Care Center have been temporarily relocated to Wheaton Franciscan - St. Joseph Campus following major flooding on Thursday, July 22. Triage, obstetrical care and urgent care services are being offered on the St. Joseph Campus at 5000 W. Chambers Street in Milwaukee. Patients are being notified about the clinic’s relocation.
All clinic services will resume within two weeks in temporary, relocated facilities in the former Cancer Center facility of St. Michael Hospital at 2400 W. Villard Ave.
The former clinic location has been determined to be a total loss.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Tony Memmel Band in concert with Sheboygan Symphony March 15, 2014
- And the oscar goes to...
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 12 Panel Discussion on Differences Between Remodeling and New Construction
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- Glendale Resident in Acacia Theatre's "Searching for David's Heart"
- Digital Marketing Summit Returns to Marquette
- Free Showing of "Life of Pi"