Select services of the Glendale Family Care Center have been temporarily relocated to Wheaton Franciscan - St. Joseph Campus following major flooding on Thursday, July 22. Triage, obstetrical care and urgent care services are being offered on the St. Joseph Campus at 5000 W. Chambers Street in Milwaukee. Patients are being notified about the clinic’s relocation.
All clinic services will resume within two weeks in temporary, relocated facilities in the former Cancer Center facility of St. Michael Hospital at 2400 W. Villard Ave.
The former clinic location has been determined to be a total loss.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- I Strongly Support JoAnn Shaw for Glendale Mayor
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- Area High School FACT Members Present at Joint Finance Committee Hearing