Select services of the Glendale Family Care Center have been temporarily relocated to Wheaton Franciscan - St. Joseph Campus following major flooding on Thursday, July 22. Triage, obstetrical care and urgent care services are being offered on the St. Joseph Campus at 5000 W. Chambers Street in Milwaukee. Patients are being notified about the clinic’s relocation.
All clinic services will resume within two weeks in temporary, relocated facilities in the former Cancer Center facility of St. Michael Hospital at 2400 W. Villard Ave.
The former clinic location has been determined to be a total loss.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour