Select services of the Glendale Family Care Center have been temporarily relocated to Wheaton Franciscan - St. Joseph Campus following major flooding on Thursday, July 22. Triage, obstetrical care and urgent care services are being offered on the St. Joseph Campus at 5000 W. Chambers Street in Milwaukee. Patients are being notified about the clinic’s relocation.
All clinic services will resume within two weeks in temporary, relocated facilities in the former Cancer Center facility of St. Michael Hospital at 2400 W. Villard Ave.
The former clinic location has been determined to be a total loss.
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Former Marquette Warriors Mascot and Nicolet High School Students Broach Stereotypes
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Summer Arts Camp Registration Now Open!
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing