Bryant & Stratton College Offers New Online Life & Health Insurance Pre-Licensing Program
Bryant & Stratton College (BSC) announced the expansion of its Life and Health Insurance Pre-licensing program, which now provides students with a self-study option for completing the program entirely online. The new online program, which has been approved by Wisconsin’s Office of the Commissioner of Insurance, will provide students with greater flexibility when seeking a license in any of the major fields of personal lines property and casualty, life, or accident and health insurance.
“With the addition of an online option, students have more flexibility in choosing the most convenient and effective learning environment, whether it be completely online, in a classroom, or a combination of both,” said Pete Pavone, director of the Milwaukee colleges.
“We’ve offered training for the Insurance and Financial Services industry in a classroom setting for more than 40 years. The addition of this insurance program completes our transition in providing a full array of online alternatives for all three sectors, including virtual training for securities licensing, and our newest online Certified Financial Planning Program.”
The new self-study insurance pre-licensing program is an adaptation of the college’s current classroom-based program, and it provides instruction on all major subjects required to pursue each specialty. The online program offers a structured learning experience in an interactive format that features multiple options to fit students’ individual needs.
To create this new online program, BSC partnered with ABLE Inc., a growing media company specializing in cutting-edge e-learning solutions that has experienced vast success with online self-study in several states.
According to Pat Wall, national sales director at ABLE Inc., “This decision will have an immediate impact on the Wisconsin insurance industry. It will allow many qualified individuals into the industry that could not have otherwise taken advantage of the opportunity, due to the classroom requirement. Wisconsin recruiters will definitely see a rise in numbers of qualified candidates in the coming months.”
For more information on Bryant & Stratton’s Online Life and Health Insurance Pre-licensing program, interested students can call 414-276-5200 or go online to www.bryantstratton.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour