Lee Ira Siegman Photography Announces Changes, Reintroduces Business as “Concierge Photographer"
There are some important changes happening for Lee Ira Siegman’s Milwaukee area portrait photography studio.
As of September 1, Siegman, a well-known and long-time local photographer, will bring his studio services on-site to his clients at their choice of location and close his facility on Green Bay Ave. in Glendale. He’s doing this, he says, to better accommodate his clients’ needs and to enhance his business operation and services. Siegman serves clients in southeastern Wisconsin, Madison and northern Illinois.
Siegman, who is reintroducing himself as a “concierge photographer,” says concierge is a French word describing a service professional who bends over backwards to grant the wishes of his clients. “We’ve been doing this all along, but now we’re going one step further,” he states.
“My business approach will change along with my service philosophy, and I’m enhancing my use of digital technology. But what will not change is my commitment to high-end photography for my clients,” he says.
For more information, contact Lee Siegman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone him at (414) 964-5155.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- Seniors Holiday Luncheon
- St. Robert School Turns 100
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President