Lee Ira Siegman Photography Announces Changes, Reintroduces Business as “Concierge Photographer"
There are some important changes happening for Lee Ira Siegman’s Milwaukee area portrait photography studio.
As of September 1, Siegman, a well-known and long-time local photographer, will bring his studio services on-site to his clients at their choice of location and close his facility on Green Bay Ave. in Glendale. He’s doing this, he says, to better accommodate his clients’ needs and to enhance his business operation and services. Siegman serves clients in southeastern Wisconsin, Madison and northern Illinois.
Siegman, who is reintroducing himself as a “concierge photographer,” says concierge is a French word describing a service professional who bends over backwards to grant the wishes of his clients. “We’ve been doing this all along, but now we’re going one step further,” he states.
“My business approach will change along with my service philosophy, and I’m enhancing my use of digital technology. But what will not change is my commitment to high-end photography for my clients,” he says.
For more information, contact Lee Siegman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone him at (414) 964-5155.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Tony Memmel Band in concert with Sheboygan Symphony March 15, 2014
- And the oscar goes to...
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 12 Panel Discussion on Differences Between Remodeling and New Construction
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- Glendale Resident in Acacia Theatre's "Searching for David's Heart"
- Digital Marketing Summit Returns to Marquette
- Free Showing of "Life of Pi"