Lee Ira Siegman Photography Announces Changes, Reintroduces Business as “Concierge Photographer"
There are some important changes happening for Lee Ira Siegman’s Milwaukee area portrait photography studio.
As of September 1, Siegman, a well-known and long-time local photographer, will bring his studio services on-site to his clients at their choice of location and close his facility on Green Bay Ave. in Glendale. He’s doing this, he says, to better accommodate his clients’ needs and to enhance his business operation and services. Siegman serves clients in southeastern Wisconsin, Madison and northern Illinois.
Siegman, who is reintroducing himself as a “concierge photographer,” says concierge is a French word describing a service professional who bends over backwards to grant the wishes of his clients. “We’ve been doing this all along, but now we’re going one step further,” he states.
“My business approach will change along with my service philosophy, and I’m enhancing my use of digital technology. But what will not change is my commitment to high-end photography for my clients,” he says.
For more information, contact Lee Siegman at email@example.com, or phone him at (414) 964-5155.
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Former Marquette Warriors Mascot and Nicolet High School Students Broach Stereotypes
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Summer Arts Camp Registration Now Open!
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing