Lee Ira Siegman Photography Announces Changes, Reintroduces Business as “Concierge Photographer"
There are some important changes happening for Lee Ira Siegman’s Milwaukee area portrait photography studio.
As of September 1, Siegman, a well-known and long-time local photographer, will bring his studio services on-site to his clients at their choice of location and close his facility on Green Bay Ave. in Glendale. He’s doing this, he says, to better accommodate his clients’ needs and to enhance his business operation and services. Siegman serves clients in southeastern Wisconsin, Madison and northern Illinois.
Siegman, who is reintroducing himself as a “concierge photographer,” says concierge is a French word describing a service professional who bends over backwards to grant the wishes of his clients. “We’ve been doing this all along, but now we’re going one step further,” he states.
“My business approach will change along with my service philosophy, and I’m enhancing my use of digital technology. But what will not change is my commitment to high-end photography for my clients,” he says.
For more information, contact Lee Siegman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone him at (414) 964-5155.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Glendale volunteer police deparment reunion
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"