The 40th anniversary of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will be celebrated at Jack Pandl's Original Whitefish Bay Inn, 1319 E. Henry Clay, on Wednesday, March 13. Cocktails begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at 12:30 p.m. and musical entertainment. The all- inclusive cost is $18.
The meal includes salad, rolls and butter, entree with sides, beverage, and apple strudel. Reservations are due by March 4. Make checks payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, WI 53209. Note choice of entree: tenderloin tips over noodles, whitefish with fresh vegetables, or Wienerschnitzel with sauteed spaetzel and braised red cabbage.
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Glendale volunteer police deparment reunion
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"