The 40th anniversary of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will be celebrated at Jack Pandl's Original Whitefish Bay Inn, 1319 E. Henry Clay, on Wednesday, March 13. Cocktails begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at 12:30 p.m. and musical entertainment. The all- inclusive cost is $18.
The meal includes salad, rolls and butter, entree with sides, beverage, and apple strudel. Reservations are due by March 4. Make checks payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, WI 53209. Note choice of entree: tenderloin tips over noodles, whitefish with fresh vegetables, or Wienerschnitzel with sauteed spaetzel and braised red cabbage.
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Little Library Creator Writes Novel
- Winter Fun at North Shore Library
- BBB Offers Advice to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shoppers
- Art of Wellness Chiropractic's Annual Holiday Food Drive