The 40th anniversary of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will be celebrated at Jack Pandl's Original Whitefish Bay Inn, 1319 E. Henry Clay, on Wednesday, March 13. Cocktails begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at 12:30 p.m. and musical entertainment. The all- inclusive cost is $18.
The meal includes salad, rolls and butter, entree with sides, beverage, and apple strudel. Reservations are due by March 4. Make checks payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, WI 53209. Note choice of entree: tenderloin tips over noodles, whitefish with fresh vegetables, or Wienerschnitzel with sauteed spaetzel and braised red cabbage.
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale