The 40th anniversary of the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will be celebrated at Jack Pandl's Original Whitefish Bay Inn, 1319 E. Henry Clay, on Wednesday, March 13. Cocktails begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at 12:30 p.m. and musical entertainment. The all- inclusive cost is $18.
The meal includes salad, rolls and butter, entree with sides, beverage, and apple strudel. Reservations are due by March 4. Make checks payable to the Glendale Senior Citizens' Club, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, WI 53209. Note choice of entree: tenderloin tips over noodles, whitefish with fresh vegetables, or Wienerschnitzel with sauteed spaetzel and braised red cabbage.
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Glendale Seniors Begin New Year
- Big Daddy's Celebrates National Sandwich Month With A Sandwich Showdown Featuring Innovative Sandwiches From Guest Chefs Eric Greenspan And Ben Ford
- St. Robert School Centennial 5K | 2K Run/Walk- Sat., Aug. 29th