Registration for Whitefish Bay Little League is now open via the league’s website, www.wfbll.com. There is a brief form to fill out and a fully secure credit card payment process (Visa and Master Card accepted). Registration runs through January 31, 2013. After that date a late fee is imposed. Children ages 6 through 14 are eligible to play.
There is an informational meeting Tuesday, January 15th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm at the Whitefish Bay Library (2nd floor). It will be the only night for in-person registration.
Player evaluations will take place Sundays February 24 and March 3 from 4:00 to 9:00 pm. Exact times for each division will be announced a few weeks before evaluations.
Any questions contact David Wasserman email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Coming to Glendale
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- UWM, MATC and MPS Leaders To Speak On Collaborative Efforts Between Milwaukee Public Education Institutions on May 13 at UWM
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th