The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will watch "The Way" in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. The showing will begin at 1 p.m., Wednesday, November 28.
The film is a joint venture between Martin Sheen and his son Emilio Estevez. When his son dies while hiking the 450 mile Camino de Santiago, a medieval Christian pilgrimage across the Pyranees in Northern Spain, an American doctor (Sheen) goes to retrieve his body and ends up hiking the trail with a motley collection of lost souls. These include an overweight Dutchman seeking to regain his wife's desire, a Canadian fleeing domestic abuse, and an Irish travel writer suffering "writer's block."
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Tony Memmel Band in concert with Sheboygan Symphony March 15, 2014
- And the oscar goes to...
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 12 Panel Discussion on Differences Between Remodeling and New Construction
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- Glendale Resident in Acacia Theatre's "Searching for David's Heart"
- Digital Marketing Summit Returns to Marquette
- Free Showing of "Life of Pi"