The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club holiday party will be at the Four Points Sheraton, 8900 N. Kildeer Court, Brown Deer, on Wednesday, December 12. Cocktails begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at 12:30 p.m. The barbershop group The Easy Days Quartet will perform 1:30-2:30 p.m.
The meal includes classic house salad, rolls and butter, whole green beans with slivered almonds, roasted red potatoes with rosemary, ice cream, and coffee or hot tea. Entree choices are broiled whitefish, roast sirloin, and chicken Milano.
The cost is $25.00. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Paid reservations are due November 28. Make checks payable to the club and send to the club at 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, 53209. Note choice of entree. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SAVE THE DATE! February 28, 2015 - Get Ready to Shake, Rattle and Roll those Dice!
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Fiddleheads & Wild Birds Unlimitd sponsor art fair
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Drink and Draw at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Pinhole Photography Art Exhibit
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Nicolet High School Parent 101 for Incoming 9th grade parents