The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club holiday party will be at the Four Points Sheraton, 8900 N. Kildeer Court, Brown Deer, on Wednesday, December 12. Cocktails begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at 12:30 p.m. The barbershop group The Easy Days Quartet will perform 1:30-2:30 p.m.
The meal includes classic house salad, rolls and butter, whole green beans with slivered almonds, roasted red potatoes with rosemary, ice cream, and coffee or hot tea. Entree choices are broiled whitefish, roast sirloin, and chicken Milano.
The cost is $25.00. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Paid reservations are due November 28. Make checks payable to the club and send to the club at 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, 53209. Note choice of entree. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- Seniors Holiday Luncheon
- St. Robert School Turns 100
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Holiday Folk Fair International to Feature Special Exhibits and Displays
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President