The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club holiday party will be at the Four Points Sheraton, 8900 N. Kildeer Court, Brown Deer, on Wednesday, December 12. Cocktails begin at 11:30 a.m., followed by lunch at 12:30 p.m. The barbershop group The Easy Days Quartet will perform 1:30-2:30 p.m.
The meal includes classic house salad, rolls and butter, whole green beans with slivered almonds, roasted red potatoes with rosemary, ice cream, and coffee or hot tea. Entree choices are broiled whitefish, roast sirloin, and chicken Milano.
The cost is $25.00. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Paid reservations are due November 28. Make checks payable to the club and send to the club at 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, 53209. Note choice of entree. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- It's time for Sommernachtsfest!
- Local Remodeler Earns New Universal Design Certification
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Tickets Now On Sale for Wisconsin Beer Lovers Festival
- De-clutter Today for a Carefree Tomorrow
- River Cruise Seminar
- Granville-Brown Deer Chamber to Host Porch Party on May 31