After competing in the Baseball Factory midwest tryout, Nicolet High School catcher CJ Putterman,was selected to the Under Armour Midwest Team One. CJ will get the opportunity to play in front of a large contingent of scouts,major baseball programs, and other baseball decision makers.
The Midwest Team showcase will choose 15 players to play at Chicago's Wrigley Field this fall.
This is a huge honor for the Nicolet High School junior catcher #99 CJ Putterman
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Former Marquette Warriors Mascot and Nicolet High School Students Broach Stereotypes
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Summer Arts Camp Registration Now Open!
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing