There are many, many blood vessels in the human body, but it just takes a few bad veins to cause pain and discomfort. Even if you don't have venous pain, some veins can be unsightly. But a variety of treatments are available for mild to serious venous conditions, and these procedures get you quickly back to your routines and are covered by most insurance plans.
To see if treatment may be right for you, register for a free varicose vein screening on Tuesday, March 27 from 4-7 pm on the Wheaton Franciscan - The Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus. The screening is free, but preregistration is required to guarantee your appointment. Call 414-778-7654 to schedule your convenient screening in the Professional Office Building at 10000 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 200, Wauwatosa. Whether you have concerns that are cosmetic or more serious, a free screening may answer your questions and help you decide if treatment is right for you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- Dominican Football
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive