There are many, many blood vessels in the human body, but it just takes a few bad veins to cause pain and discomfort. Even if you don't have venous pain, some veins can be unsightly. But a variety of treatments are available for mild to serious venous conditions, and these procedures get you quickly back to your routines and are covered by most insurance plans.
To see if treatment may be right for you, register for a free varicose vein screening on Tuesday, March 27 from 4-7 pm on the Wheaton Franciscan - The Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus. The screening is free, but preregistration is required to guarantee your appointment. Call 414-778-7654 to schedule your convenient screening in the Professional Office Building at 10000 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 200, Wauwatosa. Whether you have concerns that are cosmetic or more serious, a free screening may answer your questions and help you decide if treatment is right for you.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Glendale volunteer police deparment reunion
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"
- Shorewood Free Summer Concert Series Returns