North Shore Bank today announced that it has established a fund for Tom Hecht, the missing 28-year-old Milwaukee man. North Shore Bank has worked with Hecht’s parents, Robert and Shelly Hecht, to set up the fund, and all donations will go toward search efforts. Hecht was last seen at the bar Rosie’s on Water in Milwaukee on Saturday, March 10.
“Our hearts are breaking over our son and brother Tom's disappearance. Our goal has been to work together as a community to find and bring Tom home, and we have just been overwhelmed by the response we have received,” said Shelly Hecht. “Tom will be proud that so many people care about him. We are grateful to North Shore Bank for offering to assist us by creating the Thomas Hecht Fund, which we will use to expand our search efforts. Please know that your kindness towards Tom means the world to us and keeps our hope alive.”
Anyone can make a donation to the “Thomas Hecht Fund” at any North Shore Bank location throughout Wisconsin. To find a convenient branch, visit www.northshorebank.com/locations.
“It takes considerable resources to continue this important search for Tom and so many in the community are looking for ways to assist,” said Sue Doyle, vice president of branch operations for the bank. “We are happy to help Tom’s family by establishing this fund.”
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Ozaukee County, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Glendale Seniors Begin New Year
- Big Daddy's Celebrates National Sandwich Month With A Sandwich Showdown Featuring Innovative Sandwiches From Guest Chefs Eric Greenspan And Ben Ford
- St. Robert School Centennial 5K | 2K Run/Walk- Sat., Aug. 29th