Fish Fry dinners will be served on the remaining Fridays in Lent, including Good Friday, at Holy Family Parish, 4825 N. Wildwood Ave., Whitefish Bay.
Serving will be from 5 to 7 p.m. on March 23 and 30 and April 6.
The menu includes baked or fried cod, fried walleye, shrimp tempura, cheese pizza sticks, side dishes and homemade desserts. There is special pricing for families of five or more. Carry-outs are available.
Ample parking is available on the school playground off Marlborough Dr. The wheelchair accessible entrance is at the church's front door, 4825 N. Wildwood Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Audition Notice for Milwaukee Rep's 2014/15 production THE COLOR PURPLE
- Shorewood Small Plates Begins at Three Lions
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- Free Showing of "Blue Jasmine"
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check