Fish Fry dinners will be served on the remaining Fridays in Lent, including Good Friday, at Holy Family Parish, 4825 N. Wildwood Ave., Whitefish Bay.
Serving will be from 5 to 7 p.m. on March 23 and 30 and April 6.
The menu includes baked or fried cod, fried walleye, shrimp tempura, cheese pizza sticks, side dishes and homemade desserts. There is special pricing for families of five or more. Carry-outs are available.
Ample parking is available on the school playground off Marlborough Dr. The wheelchair accessible entrance is at the church's front door, 4825 N. Wildwood Ave.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Glendale volunteer police deparment reunion
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"