WHITEFISH BAY, Wis. – Dominican High School is proud to announce that senior Amelia Foss
has been named a National Merit Finalist by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation. Amelia is the daughter of Edward and Carol Foss of Whitefish Bay, Wis. High school seniors are selected as National Merit Finalists based on their academic performance throughout high school, SAT scores
and participation and leadership in school and community activities. These academically talented students represent less than 1% of high school seniors nationwide and are eligible for the NationalMerit Scholarships that will be awarded in March.
Amelia is the co-valedictorian for Dominican High School’s Class of 2012, earning a perfect 4.0 grade point average. She is a member of the National Honor Society and is an accomplished pianist. Amelia is a member of the Milwaukee Ballet School, where she has performed in numerous productions including The Nutcracker, Cinderella, Romeo and Juliet and Sleeping Beauty. She will be attending Princeton University in the fall where she plans to study Biological Sciences.
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a
quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis., Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Glendale volunteer police deparment reunion
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"
- Heat and Art