North Shore Elite Sports Club to Celebrate National Womens Health & Fitness Day September 28th
In recognition of National Women's Health & Fitness Day on Wednesday, September 28, 2011, Elite Sports Clubs is inviting women of all ages to visit any of the 4 Elite Sports Clubs for a FREE day of health and fitness.
The goal of the event is to promote the importance of health awareness and regular physical activity by encouraging women to take control of their health and make time for regular physical activity.
To participate, women can stop in at any of the four Elite Sports Clubs:
• Brookfield Elite - 13825 W. Burleigh Rd., Brookfield, WI
• Brookfield West Elite - 600 N. Barker Rd, Brookfield, WI
• North Shore Elite - 5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale, WI
• Mequon Elite at 11616 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI
Participants are encouraged to try out Elite’s group exercise classes, state-of-the-art fitness and aquatic centers, and take advantage of FREE on-site child care. For more information log onto www.elitesportsclubs.com.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Former Marquette Warriors Mascot and Nicolet High School Students Broach Stereotypes
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour