North Shore Elite Sports Club to Celebrate National Womens Health & Fitness Day September 28th
In recognition of National Women's Health & Fitness Day on Wednesday, September 28, 2011, Elite Sports Clubs is inviting women of all ages to visit any of the 4 Elite Sports Clubs for a FREE day of health and fitness.
The goal of the event is to promote the importance of health awareness and regular physical activity by encouraging women to take control of their health and make time for regular physical activity.
To participate, women can stop in at any of the four Elite Sports Clubs:
• Brookfield Elite - 13825 W. Burleigh Rd., Brookfield, WI
• Brookfield West Elite - 600 N. Barker Rd, Brookfield, WI
• North Shore Elite - 5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale, WI
• Mequon Elite at 11616 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI
Participants are encouraged to try out Elite’s group exercise classes, state-of-the-art fitness and aquatic centers, and take advantage of FREE on-site child care. For more information log onto www.elitesportsclubs.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- It's time for Sommernachtsfest!
- Local Remodeler Earns New Universal Design Certification
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Tickets Now On Sale for Wisconsin Beer Lovers Festival
- De-clutter Today for a Carefree Tomorrow
- River Cruise Seminar
- Granville-Brown Deer Chamber to Host Porch Party on May 31