North Shore Elite Sports Clubs To Offer Free Group Classes To Celebrate National Senior Health
Elite Sports Clubs is celebrating National Senior Health and Fitness Day on May 25th, with a week of FREE group exercise classes for the general public and members 55 and older at its West Brookfield (600 N. Barker Rd.) and North Shore (5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale) locations May 18-25, 2011.
In conjunction with this celebration, Elite Sports Clubs will also be offering, for the first time in the area, the opportunity for grandparents and grandchildren to work out together – Grand Fitness Fun. It’s designed to strengthen family relationships, while exercising side-by-side.
The unique class will feature a mix of cardio sessions, and games, plus strength training and stretching for the grandparents.
The celebration will culminate on May 25, with the Grand Fitness Fun class, health fair, tennis lessons, guest lecturers, and free lunch for all attendees. (see complete schedule below).
“We would like to encourage everyone 55 and older to stop into Elite Sports May 18-25 and try a class, pick up a racket, or exercise with their grandchildren, and learn how easy it is to incorporate exercise into your daily routine,” stated Kay Yuspeh, owner Elite Sports Clubs.
Interested participants are encouraged to call Elite Sports Clubs or log onto www.eliteclubs.com for more information and class times.
Elite Sports Clubs National Senior Health and Fitness FREE Group Class Schedule
Wednesday, May 18
West Side-Brookfield, 7:00am Easy Spin
East Side-North Shore, 6:20pm Restorative Yoga
Thursday, May 19
West Side-Brookfield, 11:00am Circuit Training
East Side-Mequon, 8:00am H2O Blast
Friday, May 20
West Side-Brookfield, 9am Strength Training
East Side-Mequon, 10:15am Beginning Pilates Mat
Saturday, May 21
West Side-Brookfield, 8:30am H2O Blast
East Side-North Shore, 10:30am Yoga Fundamentals
Sunday, May 22
East Side-Mequon, 9:30am Vinyasa Yoga
Monday, May 23
West Side-West Brookfield, 11:15am New Energy
East Side-Mequon, 8:00am Step
Tuesday, May 24
West Side- West Brookfield, 11am Gentle Yoga
East Side-North Shore, 10:30am Chair Yoga
Wednesday, May 25
West Side-West Brookfield, 1-4PM - Chair Yoga Launch, a tennis 1-2-3 class & Health Fair, plus free lunch
East Side-North Shore, 1-4PM - New Energy Launch, tennis 1-2-3 class & Health Fair, plus free lunch
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Glendale volunteer police deparment reunion
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"