Glendale – GreenSquare Center for the Healing Arts, a two building Integrative Healthcare Center with more than 20 leading healing professionals ranging from nutrition counseling, energy work to neuromuscular therapies, is hosting a seven part lecture series, Healthy Child, Better Brain. There is increasing and compelling evidence , from many sources, that a large percentage of autistic children and those with ADHD can improve markedly using non-drug treatments and therapies. Presenters offer an opportunity for parents to become more knowledgeable about how to advocate for their child and learn about safe and effective treatments. Topics of the seven part series include: Reducing Everyday Chemical Exposure, An Intelligent and Honest Discussion of Vaccines, Music and All That Jazz, Empowering Parents and lastly Special Diets for Special Kids. GreenSquare Therapists presenting are; Integrative Medicine Physician Norm Schwartz, MD, Stephanie Theirl and Neurological Chiropractor, Scott Theirl, DC, DACNB, FACFN, Traditional Naturopath and Classical Homeopath, Jennette Cable, ND, CTN, CCH, and Special Needs Counselor & Coach, Linda Berman, M.Ed., CAS. All lectures will be held in the second floor education space located at 6789 N. Green Bay Avenue. Additional lectures and classes can be found at www.greensquarecenter.com, or by calling 414.292.3900, ext. 203.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- I Strongly Support JoAnn Shaw for Glendale Mayor
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive