Glendale – GreenSquare Center for the Healing Arts, a two building Integrative Healthcare Center with more than 20 leading healing professionals ranging from nutrition counseling, energy work to neuromuscular therapies, is hosting a seven part lecture series, Healthy Child, Better Brain. There is increasing and compelling evidence , from many sources, that a large percentage of autistic children and those with ADHD can improve markedly using non-drug treatments and therapies. Presenters offer an opportunity for parents to become more knowledgeable about how to advocate for their child and learn about safe and effective treatments. Topics of the seven part series include: Reducing Everyday Chemical Exposure, An Intelligent and Honest Discussion of Vaccines, Music and All That Jazz, Empowering Parents and lastly Special Diets for Special Kids. GreenSquare Therapists presenting are; Integrative Medicine Physician Norm Schwartz, MD, Stephanie Theirl and Neurological Chiropractor, Scott Theirl, DC, DACNB, FACFN, Traditional Naturopath and Classical Homeopath, Jennette Cable, ND, CTN, CCH, and Special Needs Counselor & Coach, Linda Berman, M.Ed., CAS. All lectures will be held in the second floor education space located at 6789 N. Green Bay Avenue. Additional lectures and classes can be found at www.greensquarecenter.com, or by calling 414.292.3900, ext. 203.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game