The North Shore Parent Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite you to an evening of networking and information:
Who: Parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools of the North Shore
What: Participate in a discussion about literacy strategies for kids with learning differences, for both in- school and outside-of-school learning. Examples, tips and resources relating to decoding, comprehension, and use of assistive technology will be shared. Professionals with expertise in literacy for those with educational differences will lead our discussion.
Where: St. Francis Children’s Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
When: Thursday, January 13th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
RSVP: To Terri Hart-Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 10th. If you are not already on the email distribution list, you will be added at that time. For questions, call Terri at 414/217-8999. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure we have adequate seating and copies. If you forgot to RSVP, don’t let that stop you from attending!
Upcoming topics and dates:
Tuesday, March 15th - The Impact of Special Educational Needs on Family Dynamics
Wednesday, May 11th - Social Skills Within and Outside of School
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Former Marquette Warriors Mascot and Nicolet High School Students Broach Stereotypes
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour