The North Shore Parent Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite you to an evening of networking and information:
Who: Parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools of the North Shore
What: Participate in a discussion about literacy strategies for kids with learning differences, for both in- school and outside-of-school learning. Examples, tips and resources relating to decoding, comprehension, and use of assistive technology will be shared. Professionals with expertise in literacy for those with educational differences will lead our discussion.
Where: St. Francis Children’s Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
When: Thursday, January 13th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
RSVP: To Terri Hart-Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 10th. If you are not already on the email distribution list, you will be added at that time. For questions, call Terri at 414/217-8999. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure we have adequate seating and copies. If you forgot to RSVP, don’t let that stop you from attending!
Upcoming topics and dates:
Tuesday, March 15th - The Impact of Special Educational Needs on Family Dynamics
Wednesday, May 11th - Social Skills Within and Outside of School
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Tony Memmel Band in concert with Sheboygan Symphony March 15, 2014
- And the oscar goes to...
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 12 Panel Discussion on Differences Between Remodeling and New Construction
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- Glendale Resident in Acacia Theatre's "Searching for David's Heart"
- Digital Marketing Summit Returns to Marquette
- Free Showing of "Life of Pi"