On Saturday, December 18 at 1:30 p.m. Concordia University Wisconsin will hold fall commencement. The ceremony will take place in the University’s R. John Buuck Field House located on Concordia's Mequon campus. A total of 617 graduates will take part in this annual event.
This year’s commencement speaker will be President of Concordia University St. Paul, Rev. Dr. Robert Holst. Dr. Holst is a graduate of Concordia University St. Paul and became the eighth president of that University in 1991. He earned his Master of Divinity and Master of Sacred Theology degrees from Concordia Seminary, St. Louis. He also earned his Ph.D. from Princeton Theological Seminary.
“We are honored to have Dr. Holst address our graduates at this year’s fall commencement,” said President of Concordia University Wisconsin, Rev. Dr. Patrick T. Ferry. “Dr. Holst has been a valuable leader within the Concordia University System and we are proud to be awarding him the Christus in Mundo award as part of our graduation ceremony.”
The breakdown in the fall commencement for CUW graduates is as follows: 15 Doctor of Nursing Practice Candidates; 301 Master’s Degree Candidates; 278 Bachelor’s Degree Candidates (BA and BS); and 23 Associate of Arts Candidates.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Tony Memmel Band in concert with Sheboygan Symphony March 15, 2014
- And the oscar goes to...
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 12 Panel Discussion on Differences Between Remodeling and New Construction
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- Glendale Resident in Acacia Theatre's "Searching for David's Heart"
- Digital Marketing Summit Returns to Marquette
- Free Showing of "Life of Pi"