On Saturday, December 18 at 1:30 p.m. Concordia University Wisconsin will hold fall commencement. The ceremony will take place in the University’s R. John Buuck Field House located on Concordia's Mequon campus. A total of 617 graduates will take part in this annual event.
This year’s commencement speaker will be President of Concordia University St. Paul, Rev. Dr. Robert Holst. Dr. Holst is a graduate of Concordia University St. Paul and became the eighth president of that University in 1991. He earned his Master of Divinity and Master of Sacred Theology degrees from Concordia Seminary, St. Louis. He also earned his Ph.D. from Princeton Theological Seminary.
“We are honored to have Dr. Holst address our graduates at this year’s fall commencement,” said President of Concordia University Wisconsin, Rev. Dr. Patrick T. Ferry. “Dr. Holst has been a valuable leader within the Concordia University System and we are proud to be awarding him the Christus in Mundo award as part of our graduation ceremony.”
The breakdown in the fall commencement for CUW graduates is as follows: 15 Doctor of Nursing Practice Candidates; 301 Master’s Degree Candidates; 278 Bachelor’s Degree Candidates (BA and BS); and 23 Associate of Arts Candidates.
- Former Marquette Warriors Mascot and Nicolet High School Students Broach Stereotypes
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Summer Arts Camp Registration Now Open!
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Memorial Day Free Admission to the Museum