On Saturday, December 18 at 1:30 p.m. Concordia University Wisconsin will hold fall commencement. The ceremony will take place in the University’s R. John Buuck Field House located on Concordia's Mequon campus. A total of 617 graduates will take part in this annual event.
This year’s commencement speaker will be President of Concordia University St. Paul, Rev. Dr. Robert Holst. Dr. Holst is a graduate of Concordia University St. Paul and became the eighth president of that University in 1991. He earned his Master of Divinity and Master of Sacred Theology degrees from Concordia Seminary, St. Louis. He also earned his Ph.D. from Princeton Theological Seminary.
“We are honored to have Dr. Holst address our graduates at this year’s fall commencement,” said President of Concordia University Wisconsin, Rev. Dr. Patrick T. Ferry. “Dr. Holst has been a valuable leader within the Concordia University System and we are proud to be awarding him the Christus in Mundo award as part of our graduation ceremony.”
The breakdown in the fall commencement for CUW graduates is as follows: 15 Doctor of Nursing Practice Candidates; 301 Master’s Degree Candidates; 278 Bachelor’s Degree Candidates (BA and BS); and 23 Associate of Arts Candidates.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Glendale volunteer police deparment reunion
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"
- Heat and Art