The Glendale Senior Citizens Club (which is open to everyone 55 years and over) will watch "Crazy Heart" on a large-screen television in the Senior Center on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, on Wednesday, October 27, 1 p.m. Admission is free.
Jeff Bridges, who received the 2009 Academy Award for Best Actor for this performance, plays a down-and-out country music singer/song writer who tries to turn his life around through a relationship with a young journalist, played by Maggie Gyllenhaal, who was nominated for the 2009 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. The movie also features Colin Farrell and Robert Duvall as well as the academy award-winning "best original song." Call 414-540-2100 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- Stewart and Heipp Named Assistant Coordinators for Ebenezer Child Care Centers
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!