The Glendale Senior Citizens Club (which is open to everyone 55 years and over) will watch "Crazy Heart" on a large-screen television in the Senior Center on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, on Wednesday, October 27, 1 p.m. Admission is free.
Jeff Bridges, who received the 2009 Academy Award for Best Actor for this performance, plays a down-and-out country music singer/song writer who tries to turn his life around through a relationship with a young journalist, played by Maggie Gyllenhaal, who was nominated for the 2009 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. The movie also features Colin Farrell and Robert Duvall as well as the academy award-winning "best original song." Call 414-540-2100 for further information.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Glendale volunteer police deparment reunion
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Milwaukee Rep Seeks New "Tiny Tim" and Other Young Performers for "A Christmas Carol"