Let's see here. Trayvon Palmer of Brown Deer is a two-time NOW All-Suburban selection in football as a wide receiver and defensive back. This winter he led the Falcons basketball team to a 21-4 record and earned Woodland Conference Eastern Division Player of the Year honors for the league champions as well as slot on the NOW All-Suburban basketball team. Nice job, Trayvon.
Championships racked up by the Whitefish Bay track and field teams as the boys and girls swept their own invitational March 20.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK
The Whitefish Bay boys won their own invite March 20 and Rashadeem Gray was a triple winner - in the high jump with 6 feet even; the 55-meter hurdles at 8.34 seconds and the 200 dash in 24.51.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sectional baseball semifinal victors take two different paths
- Likable Homestead baseball team stuns Bay for state berth
- Club versus prep sports: Kids need to make choices
- Brown Deer's Hudson stymies Shorewood, 5-1, in season finale
- Area baseball teams finish up regular season
- Both Shorewood and Nicolet baseball teams struggle
- Herbert and Clark leave Nicolet softball squad moving forward
- Young Nicolet baseball team holding together despite rough start
- In reloading mode, Homestead baseball team off to fast start
- Bay baseball team motivated and on top of North Shore