A Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia after she was found slumped over in her car, her face in a plate of salad, on April 10.
According to the Glendale police report:
A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was found slumped over in her car in the 5100 block of North Port Washington Road at 12:20 p.m. April 10.
The woman said she was pregnant and had been at a methadone clinic and became tired so she stopped driving. She also admitted smoking crack "earlier" but now "had nothing left."
Police found 3.1 grams of cocaine, 0.6 grams of marijuana, Suboxone pills and glass pipes in the woman's possession.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood
- Brown Deer house damaged by basement fire
- Shorewood bank robbery suspects arrested
- Wrong-way I-43 driver crashes into ditch in Bayside
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside
- Shorewood urges legislators to preserve Downer Woods
- Franklin, Gutterman keep seats on Nicolet School Board