A Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia after she was found slumped over in her car, her face in a plate of salad, on April 10.
According to the Glendale police report:
A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was found slumped over in her car in the 5100 block of North Port Washington Road at 12:20 p.m. April 10.
The woman said she was pregnant and had been at a methadone clinic and became tired so she stopped driving. She also admitted smoking crack "earlier" but now "had nothing left."
Police found 3.1 grams of cocaine, 0.6 grams of marijuana, Suboxone pills and glass pipes in the woman's possession.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Update: 13-year-old Glendale girl found
- Nicolet parents concerned about math curriculum (1)
- Franklin shut out by new Nicolet School Board president
- Nicolet considers giving each student laptop (2)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Glendale committee will investigate residential codes
- Run the Bay this weekend