A Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia after she was found slumped over in her car, her face in a plate of salad, on April 10.
According to the Glendale police report:
A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was found slumped over in her car in the 5100 block of North Port Washington Road at 12:20 p.m. April 10.
The woman said she was pregnant and had been at a methadone clinic and became tired so she stopped driving. She also admitted smoking crack "earlier" but now "had nothing left."
Police found 3.1 grams of cocaine, 0.6 grams of marijuana, Suboxone pills and glass pipes in the woman's possession.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police situation closes I-43 ramp
- Glendale hotel could be flipped into apartment complex
- North Shore Kids Expo connects families with activities
- County Board Chair Lipscomb claims 43 parks in danger of being sold
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Rumage Around column: Classmates help bring more color to boy with color blindness (1)
- Franklin honored for 40 years of school board service in Fox Point-Bayside, Nicolet
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Nicolet presents 'James and the Giant Peach' this weekend
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 21, 2016