A Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia after she was found slumped over in her car, her face in a plate of salad, on April 10.
According to the Glendale police report:
A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was found slumped over in her car in the 5100 block of North Port Washington Road at 12:20 p.m. April 10.
The woman said she was pregnant and had been at a methadone clinic and became tired so she stopped driving. She also admitted smoking crack "earlier" but now "had nothing left."
Police found 3.1 grams of cocaine, 0.6 grams of marijuana, Suboxone pills and glass pipes in the woman's possession.
- Celebrate Memorial Day in the North Shore region
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Glendale mayor vetoes backyard chicken ban
- Smulyan resigns from Fox Point-Bayside School Board (1)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Nicolet student explores naturalist ancestor
- Nicolet finds buyer for athletic field, renovations coming to high school, Glendale park (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016