The Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority has approved tax credits for two planned low-income developments in Brown Deer.
According to a list provided by WHEDA, Milwaukee-based developer General Capital Group's planned 54-unit expansion of the Bradley Crossing Supportive Housing Community, and planned 44-unit mix of low-income and disability-friendly housing at the Beaver Creek development site at 60th Street and Brown Deer Road, have both been awarded the full amount of tax credits requested.
With tax credits approved for the projects, the stage is set for General Capital to come before the Plan Commission and Village Board with proposals.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Historical Society's student art contest promotes community stewardship
- West Allis Police Chief Charles Padgett to retire this year
- Greenfield restaurant chases dollars for homeless pets
- Whitefish Bay proud of hometown boy Craig Counsell
- Whitefish Bay schools superintendent heading to Arrowhead
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- Estabrook Beer Garden gets an early start
- Glendale tennis courts to be transformed into futsal courts
- Aurora gets naming rights to Homestead's strength and conditioning center
- Crave Cafe plans to offer takeout food in former Runaway Meatball building