Fox Point - In a four-way contest between newcomers, Elizabeth Wick and Michael Weidner have won out against David Smulyan and Thomas Hayssen, claiming two spots on the Fox Point-Bayside School Board.
Weidner received 31 percent of the vote, followed by Wick at 27 percent, and Smulyan and Hayssen with 21 percent each.
School Board members serve three-year terms and are unpaid.
Unofficial results are:
Michael Weidner 709
Elizabeth Libby Wick 630
Thomas Hayssen 483
David Smulyan 474
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43
- Blood drive to be held in Brown Deer Monday
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak