Fox Point - In a four-way contest between newcomers, Elizabeth Wick and Michael Weidner have won out against David Smulyan and Thomas Hayssen, claiming two spots on the Fox Point-Bayside School Board.
Weidner received 31 percent of the vote, followed by Wick at 27 percent, and Smulyan and Hayssen with 21 percent each.
School Board members serve three-year terms and are unpaid.
Unofficial results are:
Michael Weidner 709
Elizabeth Libby Wick 630
Thomas Hayssen 483
David Smulyan 474
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood
- Brown Deer house damaged by basement fire
- Shorewood bank robbery suspects arrested
- Wrong-way I-43 driver crashes into ditch in Bayside
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside
- Shorewood urges legislators to preserve Downer Woods
- Franklin, Gutterman keep seats on Nicolet School Board