Fox Point - In a four-way contest between newcomers, Elizabeth Wick and Michael Weidner have won out against David Smulyan and Thomas Hayssen, claiming two spots on the Fox Point-Bayside School Board.
Weidner received 31 percent of the vote, followed by Wick at 27 percent, and Smulyan and Hayssen with 21 percent each.
School Board members serve three-year terms and are unpaid.
Unofficial results are:
Michael Weidner 709
Elizabeth Libby Wick 630
Thomas Hayssen 483
David Smulyan 474
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Bayshore Town Center hires new general manager
- Rumage Around: Getting to know you, my readers
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Leaf Trail extension links Milwaukee to Ozaukee County (1)
- Glendale passes ordinance pertaining to vicious dogs
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015
- Glendale budget moves up slightly
- Former Whitefish Bay resident returns to discuss her new novel
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 5, 2015