Filing officially closed Wednesday and three candidates will vie for the two open seats on the Fox Point Village Board come spring.
Incumbents Douglas Frazer and Eric Fonstad are running for re-election against Fox Point resident Terry McGauran. The top two vote-getters will be elected.
The election is slated for April 2.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are not paid.
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Glen Hills recognized as a Green Ribbon School
- Update: Missing 15-year-old girl has been found
- Nicolet, Fox Point-Bayside school districts will share administrators (2)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016