Filing officially closed Wednesday and three candidates will vie for the two open seats on the Fox Point Village Board come spring.
Incumbents Douglas Frazer and Eric Fonstad are running for re-election against Fox Point resident Terry McGauran. The top two vote-getters will be elected.
The election is slated for April 2.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are not paid.
- North Shore Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- End of an era: Glendale administrator to retire after 36 years (1)
- Glendale's new park is realization of decades-long dream
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Glendale council bans chickens (again) (1)
- North Shore locals will be on June 11 Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Ballots fill up for fall elections
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit coming to Glendale Market (2)