Filing officially closed Wednesday and three candidates will vie for the two open seats on the Fox Point Village Board come spring.
Incumbents Douglas Frazer and Eric Fonstad are running for re-election against Fox Point resident Terry McGauran. The top two vote-getters will be elected.
The election is slated for April 2.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are not paid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Vets to be honored in Glendale on Saturday, Nov. 1
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- What you need to know for Tuesday's election
- Special triathlon memorializes Nicolet student
- Shorewood Intermediate School Principal Mark Harris dies after medical emergency
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Glendale woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- Agencies provide help to community's hungry