Filing officially closed Wednesday and three candidates will vie for the two open seats on the Fox Point Village Board come spring.
Incumbents Douglas Frazer and Eric Fonstad are running for re-election against Fox Point resident Terry McGauran. The top two vote-getters will be elected.
The election is slated for April 2.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are not paid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Mayoral race gets early start in Glendale
- Fatal shooting in Bayside eyeglass store
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Tuesday morning traffic delayed due to I-43 crash
- Man robbed after meeting woman on Plenty of Fish dating website
- Three killed in Glendale crash
- GROUND GAME: Fiddleheads moves into new territory while defending home turf
- News & Notes: Aug. 7, 2014 issue