Glendale — Three Milwaukee residents were killed in a car accident on Silver Spring Drive near the Glendale-Milwaukee border Friday night.
Davonna Wilson, 47, was driving eastbound on Silver Spring Drive with her 19-year-old daughter Koteeri Riley and her 48-year-old boyfriend James Taddey at 7:44 p.m. when her 1995 Lexus hit a sign, then a tree, before rolling over and coming to a rest on the sidewalk in front of 2455 W. Silver Spring Drive, said Glendale Police Sergeant Larry Slamann.
All three were declared dead at the scene. The vehicle was traveling at a high rate of speed, which was a contributing factor to the crash, Slamann said. Riley's boyfriend told police they were on their way to get pizza.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident. The accident remains under investigation.
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Video: Bavarian Bierhaus to open with new beer hall, brewery in Glendale (3)
- Video: Stormonth students take virtual trip around the world
- Glendale residents concerned about growing number of adult family homes (1)