Glendale — Three Milwaukee residents were killed in a car accident on Silver Spring Drive near the Glendale-Milwaukee border Friday night.
Davonna Wilson, 47, was driving eastbound on Silver Spring Drive with her 19-year-old daughter Koteeri Riley and her 48-year-old boyfriend James Taddey at 7:44 p.m. when her 1995 Lexus hit a sign, then a tree, before rolling over and coming to a rest on the sidewalk in front of 2455 W. Silver Spring Drive, said Glendale Police Sergeant Larry Slamann.
All three were declared dead at the scene. The vehicle was traveling at a high rate of speed, which was a contributing factor to the crash, Slamann said. Riley's boyfriend told police they were on their way to get pizza.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident. The accident remains under investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale evaluates city hall improvements
- 'Milwaukee lion' spotted in Glendale (2)
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore communities react to state ban on municipal home inspections at time of sale
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting
- North Shore Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Glendale man turns craft beer into specialty malt vinegars
- Estabrook Dam opponents submit petition to Glendale (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Rescue of three Glendale girls in Wyoming brings sigh of relief to Whitefish Bay church