Glendale — Three Milwaukee residents were killed in a car accident on Silver Spring Drive near the Glendale-Milwaukee border Friday night.
Davonna Wilson, 47, was driving eastbound on Silver Spring Drive with her 19-year-old daughter Koteeri Riley and her 48-year-old boyfriend James Taddey at 7:44 p.m. when her 1995 Lexus hit a sign, then a tree, before rolling over and coming to a rest on the sidewalk in front of 2455 W. Silver Spring Drive, said Glendale Police Sergeant Larry Slamann.
All three were declared dead at the scene. The vehicle was traveling at a high rate of speed, which was a contributing factor to the crash, Slamann said. Riley's boyfriend told police they were on their way to get pizza.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident. The accident remains under investigation.
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years
- Two fireworks professionals injured during Glendale's Fourth of July show
- North Shore Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- End of an era: Glendale administrator to retire after 36 years (1)