Glendale — Three Milwaukee residents were killed in a car accident on Silver Spring Drive near the Glendale-Milwaukee border Friday night.
Davonna Wilson, 47, was driving eastbound on Silver Spring Drive with her 19-year-old daughter Koteeri Riley and her 48-year-old boyfriend James Taddey at 7:44 p.m. when her 1995 Lexus hit a sign, then a tree, before rolling over and coming to a rest on the sidewalk in front of 2455 W. Silver Spring Drive, said Glendale Police Sergeant Larry Slamann.
All three were declared dead at the scene. The vehicle was traveling at a high rate of speed, which was a contributing factor to the crash, Slamann said. Riley's boyfriend told police they were on their way to get pizza.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident. The accident remains under investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday spirit sweeps the North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- Nicolet tennis court project receives rezoning approval from River Hills
- Paper will be delayed by holiday
- Fox Point footbridge rekindles memories
- Glendale man says goodbye to aged Boxelder tree
- CMH earns "Top Performer" recognition
- Concordia presents holiday shows
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- Nicolet student improves homes in Kentucky