Incumbent Glendale Mayor Jerry Tepper will seek re-election April 3.
Tepper, 70, lives at 2140 W. Green Tree Road with his wife, Mina. They have three adult children and three grandchildren.
Tepper has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and law degree from Marquette Law School. He is a self-employed attorney.
Tepper was first elected mayor in 2006.
Mayors serve three-year terms and earns $5,700 a year.
- Major changes in the works for Bayshore Town Center
- Celebrate Memorial Day in the North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Glendale mayor vetoes backyard chicken ban
- Smulyan resigns from Fox Point-Bayside School Board (1)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Nicolet student explores naturalist ancestor
- Nicolet finds buyer for athletic field, renovations coming to high school, Glendale park (3)