Incumbent Glendale Mayor Jerry Tepper will seek re-election April 3.
Tepper, 70, lives at 2140 W. Green Tree Road with his wife, Mina. They have three adult children and three grandchildren.
Tepper has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and law degree from Marquette Law School. He is a self-employed attorney.
Tepper was first elected mayor in 2006.
Mayors serve three-year terms and earns $5,700 a year.
- Glendale's new park is realization of decades-long dream
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Glendale council bans chickens (again) (1)
- North Shore locals will be on June 11 Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Ballots fill up for fall elections
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit coming to Glendale Market (2)
- Former Burger King will become an Arby's
- Video: North Shore police train for active shooter situation