Incumbent Glendale Mayor Jerry Tepper will seek re-election April 3.
Tepper, 70, lives at 2140 W. Green Tree Road with his wife, Mina. They have three adult children and three grandchildren.
Tepper has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and law degree from Marquette Law School. He is a self-employed attorney.
Tepper was first elected mayor in 2006.
Mayors serve three-year terms and earns $5,700 a year.
- North Shore Library plans big facelift for its 30th birthday
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Glen Hills recognized as a Green Ribbon School
- Update: Missing 15-year-old girl has been found
- Nicolet, Fox Point-Bayside school districts will share administrators (3)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)