Incumbent Glendale Mayor Jerry Tepper will seek re-election April 3.
Tepper, 70, lives at 2140 W. Green Tree Road with his wife, Mina. They have three adult children and three grandchildren.
Tepper has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and law degree from Marquette Law School. He is a self-employed attorney.
Tepper was first elected mayor in 2006.
Mayors serve three-year terms and earns $5,700 a year.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years