Incumbent Glendale Mayor Jerry Tepper will seek re-election April 3.
Tepper, 70, lives at 2140 W. Green Tree Road with his wife, Mina. They have three adult children and three grandchildren.
Tepper has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and law degree from Marquette Law School. He is a self-employed attorney.
Tepper was first elected mayor in 2006.
Mayors serve three-year terms and earns $5,700 a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43
- Blood drive to be held in Brown Deer Monday