The Shorewood Village Board has three candidates running for two open seats. Longtime trustee Ellen Eckman will not seek re-election in the April election.
Below are the candidates for Village Board:
Patrick Linnane (i), (414) 331-9294;
Paul Zovic, (414) 962-7388;
and Tammy Bockhorst, (414) 967-1972.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are paid $1,000 annually.
Four candidates have thrown their hats into the ring for the Shorewood School Board:
Rob Reinhoffer, incumbent board president, (414) 963-9672;
Colin Plese (i), (414) 906-5359;
Paru Shah, (414) 988-9132;
and Gregg Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board members serve three year terms. The board president earns $1,200 per year and the members $1,000. Shah was recently appointed by the School Board to fill Michael Mishlove's vacated seat until the April election. The top two vote-getters in the race will win Reinhoffer and Plese's seats. The third overall vote-getter will serve the remainder of Mishlove's original term through spring 2014.
- Glendale's new park is realization of decades-long dream
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Glendale council bans chickens (again) (1)
- North Shore locals will be on June 11 Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Ballots fill up for fall elections
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit coming to Glendale Market (2)
- Former Burger King will become an Arby's
- Video: North Shore police train for active shooter situation