The Shorewood Village Board has three candidates running for two open seats. Longtime trustee Ellen Eckman will not seek re-election in the April election.
Below are the candidates for Village Board:
Patrick Linnane (i), (414) 331-9294;
Paul Zovic, (414) 962-7388;
and Tammy Bockhorst, (414) 967-1972.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are paid $1,000 annually.
Four candidates have thrown their hats into the ring for the Shorewood School Board:
Rob Reinhoffer, incumbent board president, (414) 963-9672;
Colin Plese (i), (414) 906-5359;
Paru Shah, (414) 988-9132;
and Gregg Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board members serve three year terms. The board president earns $1,200 per year and the members $1,000. Shah was recently appointed by the School Board to fill Michael Mishlove's vacated seat until the April election. The top two vote-getters in the race will win Reinhoffer and Plese's seats. The third overall vote-getter will serve the remainder of Mishlove's original term through spring 2014.
- North Shore Library plans big facelift for its 30th birthday
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Glen Hills recognized as a Green Ribbon School
- Update: Missing 15-year-old girl has been found
- Nicolet, Fox Point-Bayside school districts will share administrators (3)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)