The April 2 spring election will decide 11 contested North Shore races, as well as a number of higher offices including a state Supreme Court justice seat and the state Superintendent of Public Instruction. Below is a list of polling locations throughout the North Shore, which will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Individuals can identify their voting wards and polling places at https://myvote.wi.gov/. Absentee voting closes Friday.
Bayside Middle School, 601 E. Ellsworth Lane
Precinct 1, Wards 1 & 2: Trinity Community Church, 9450 N. 60th St.
Precinct 2, Wards 3 & 4: Brown Deer Library, 5600 West Bradley Road
Precinct 3, Wards 5 & 6: Lois & Tom Dolan Community Center, 4355 W. Bradley Road
Wards 1-4: Police Department, 7300 N. Santa Monica Blvd.
Wards 5-9: Longacre Pavilion, 7343 N. Longacre Road
(by Aldermanic District)
District 1: North Shore Library, 6800 N. Port Washington Road
District 2: Parkway School, 5910 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
District 3: Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road
District 4: Good Hope School, 2315 W. Good Hope Road
District 5: Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road
District 6: City Hall, 5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
Wards 1 & 2: Crossroads Church, 6031 W. Chapel Hill Road
Wards 3 & 4: City Hall, 11333 N. Cedarburg Road
Wards 5, 6, 7a, 7b: Safety Building, 11300 N. Buntrock Ave.
Wards 8-10: Pieper Power Education Center, 8200 W. County Line Road
Wards 11 & 12: Concordia University, 12800 N. Lakeshore Drive
Wards 13-15: Range Line School, 11040 N. Range Line Road
Wards 16-21: Donges Bay School, 2401 W. Donges Bay Road
All wards vote at Village Hall, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane
Wards 1-4: Shorewood Library-Lower Level, 3920 N. Murray Ave.
Wards 5-8: Shorewood High School North Gym, 1701 E. Capitol Drive
Wards 9-12: Lake Bluff Elementary School, 1600 E. Lake Bluff Boulevard
All wards vote at Village Hall, 250 Elm Street
Wards 1-4: Whitefish Bay Public Library, 5420 N. Marlborough Drive
Wards 5-6: Village Hall, 5300 N. Marlborough Drive
Wards 7, 9, 11: Lydell Community Center, 5205 N. Lydell Ave.
Wards 8, 10, 12: Cahill Square Park, 950 E. Fairmount Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale evaluates city hall improvements
- 'Milwaukee lion' spotted in Glendale (2)
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore communities react to state ban on municipal home inspections at time of sale
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting
- North Shore Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Glendale man turns craft beer into specialty malt vinegars
- Estabrook Dam opponents submit petition to Glendale (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Rescue of three Glendale girls in Wyoming brings sigh of relief to Whitefish Bay church