Milwaukee man charged in Brown Deer stabbing
Brown Deer - The Milwaukee County District Attorney's office has filed charges against Cecil T. Kahill of Milwaukee, 22, who is suspected in a Jan. 2 stabbing in Brown Deer, according to a police news release.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release:
Kahill is charged with attempted first degree intentional homicide armed with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence related, and endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, also domestic violence related.
Police arrested Kahill on Jan. 2 after responding to a noise complaint of people yelling at 4475 West Dean Road. The call was updated to a rescue for a person who had passed out, and officers on-scene located a female victim who had been stabbed repeatedly.
Kahill and the victim had previously lived together in Milwaukee.
Medical staff report the 19-year-old victim is expected to make a full recovery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed