Milwaukee man charged in Brown Deer stabbing
Brown Deer - The Milwaukee County District Attorney's office has filed charges against Cecil T. Kahill of Milwaukee, 22, who is suspected in a Jan. 2 stabbing in Brown Deer, according to a police news release.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release:
Kahill is charged with attempted first degree intentional homicide armed with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence related, and endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, also domestic violence related.
Police arrested Kahill on Jan. 2 after responding to a noise complaint of people yelling at 4475 West Dean Road. The call was updated to a rescue for a person who had passed out, and officers on-scene located a female victim who had been stabbed repeatedly.
Kahill and the victim had previously lived together in Milwaukee.
Medical staff report the 19-year-old victim is expected to make a full recovery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale cop shot, injured after chasing alleged Porsche thief
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 6, 2015
- Glendale evaluates city hall improvements
- 'Milwaukee lion' spotted in Glendale (2)
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore communities react to state ban on municipal home inspections at time of sale
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting
- North Shore Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Glendale man turns craft beer into specialty malt vinegars
- Estabrook Dam opponents submit petition to Glendale (3)