Milwaukee man charged in Brown Deer stabbing
Brown Deer - The Milwaukee County District Attorney's office has filed charges against Cecil T. Kahill of Milwaukee, 22, who is suspected in a Jan. 2 stabbing in Brown Deer, according to a police news release.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release:
Kahill is charged with attempted first degree intentional homicide armed with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence related, and endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, also domestic violence related.
Police arrested Kahill on Jan. 2 after responding to a noise complaint of people yelling at 4475 West Dean Road. The call was updated to a rescue for a person who had passed out, and officers on-scene located a female victim who had been stabbed repeatedly.
Kahill and the victim had previously lived together in Milwaukee.
Medical staff report the 19-year-old victim is expected to make a full recovery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District may add a new introductory computer class next year
- Flu hits hard at Glendale-River Hills School District
- I-43 reconstruction project approved by feds
- Wauwatosa artist Paul Madura 'masters' art of 3D painting in Christmas card
- Small businesses differ from big boxes
- Fresh trees provide Christmas alternative
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- Explore the outdoors with activities at SANC
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014
- Whitefish Bay appoints village manager