Dog sitter charged with operating drug trafficking place
Mequon - An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested and charged with maintaining a drug trafficking place and charges are pending for possession of drug paraphernalia at a home where he was dog sitting in the 3000 block of West Donges Bay Road about 10 p.m. March 29.
According to a police report:
Police received a "Tip 411" message earlier telling of a strong odor of marijuana with "a lot of teens" coming and going at the home with the homeowners out of town. At that time, no one answered the door so police left and then returned and now people were seen inside. When they saw police, many fled, one of them, the dog sitter, Hunter Patnode, did return and let police into the home which was in "disarray" with marijuana and marijuana residue scattered about along with water bongs and pipes with marijuana residue, grinders, scales and beer. Patnode said "I'm in a lot of trouble."
Also arrested were seven males, 16 to 18, one from Milwaukee the rest from Mequon and Thiensville and a 16-year-old Thiensville girl for various offenses including possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, underage drinking and criminal trespass.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43
- Blood drive to be held in Brown Deer Monday
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak