Dog sitter charged with operating drug trafficking place
Mequon - An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested and charged with maintaining a drug trafficking place and charges are pending for possession of drug paraphernalia at a home where he was dog sitting in the 3000 block of West Donges Bay Road about 10 p.m. March 29.
According to a police report:
Police received a "Tip 411" message earlier telling of a strong odor of marijuana with "a lot of teens" coming and going at the home with the homeowners out of town. At that time, no one answered the door so police left and then returned and now people were seen inside. When they saw police, many fled, one of them, the dog sitter, Hunter Patnode, did return and let police into the home which was in "disarray" with marijuana and marijuana residue scattered about along with water bongs and pipes with marijuana residue, grinders, scales and beer. Patnode said "I'm in a lot of trouble."
Also arrested were seven males, 16 to 18, one from Milwaukee the rest from Mequon and Thiensville and a 16-year-old Thiensville girl for various offenses including possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, underage drinking and criminal trespass.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County Exec Chris Abele talks Bucks, buses and budget at North Shore Rotary luncheon
- Former Bavarian Inn will be remodeled, reopened as Bavarian Bierhaus
- North Shore police report: Sept. 3
- Homestead ACT scores top North Shore schools
- Exquisite Threading weaves philanthropy into business growth
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Newsweek: Whitefish Bay best Wisconsin school; 30th in nation (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- DOT plans closures over next two weeks around I-43 and Silver Spring