A Whitefish Bay woman, age not released, was cited for disorderly conduct against her neighbor and his daughter after several incidents last week.
According to a Whitefish Bay police report:
A few days before April 15, the woman's husband was cited on a noise complaint of a barking dog after this neighbor and other neighbors in the 1000 block of East Henry Clay Street had complained. On April 15, the woman went to the neighbor's house after he left and "ranted" at his daughter saying he was a terrible father.
At about 11:30 p.m. April 17, the neighbor saw flashing lights outside his bedroom window and saw the woman there setting off a flash camera. She continued that for several minutes, ran back to her house and a short time later returned and did the same thing.
At about 2 a.m. April 18, she screamed outside his window "Leave me alone." That morning the neighbor found large signs taped to the side of his house with vulgar and offensive language including sexual comments and implying drug use. When interviewed the woman admitted she was angry because her neighbor had "(expletive) her off."
The neighbor is getting a restraining order against the woman.
- Nicolet School Board approves shared superintendent agreement with Fox Point-Bayside (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Video: Bavarian Bierhaus to open with new beer hall, brewery in Glendale (3)
- Video: Stormonth students take virtual trip around the world