A Whitefish Bay woman, age not released, was cited for disorderly conduct against her neighbor and his daughter after several incidents last week.
According to a Whitefish Bay police report:
A few days before April 15, the woman's husband was cited on a noise complaint of a barking dog after this neighbor and other neighbors in the 1000 block of East Henry Clay Street had complained. On April 15, the woman went to the neighbor's house after he left and "ranted" at his daughter saying he was a terrible father.
At about 11:30 p.m. April 17, the neighbor saw flashing lights outside his bedroom window and saw the woman there setting off a flash camera. She continued that for several minutes, ran back to her house and a short time later returned and did the same thing.
At about 2 a.m. April 18, she screamed outside his window "Leave me alone." That morning the neighbor found large signs taped to the side of his house with vulgar and offensive language including sexual comments and implying drug use. When interviewed the woman admitted she was angry because her neighbor had "(expletive) her off."
The neighbor is getting a restraining order against the woman.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Whitefish Bay leads state in ACT scores
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Mayoral race gets early start in Glendale
- Fatal shooting in Bayside eyeglass store
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Tuesday morning traffic delayed due to I-43 crash
- Man robbed after meeting woman on Plenty of Fish dating website