I am Ellen Redeker, a current Nicolet High School Board member running for re-election. I take the duties and responsibilities of this office very seriously.
Your School Board has many important decisions to face in the coming months. We have started the search for a new superintendent, there are plans for capital expenditures for flood remediation, and the referendum that provides $2.1 million per year toward our operating budget ends in 2015.
Our challenge is to uphold the high academic expectations for Nicolet, while making strategic decisions to balance our budget. We are part of a community that cares deeply about education and are grateful to our taxpayers for their support. Thank you in advance for re-electing me to the Nicolet High School Board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Oct. 15, 2015
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)