I am Ellen Redeker, a current Nicolet High School Board member running for re-election. I take the duties and responsibilities of this office very seriously.
Your School Board has many important decisions to face in the coming months. We have started the search for a new superintendent, there are plans for capital expenditures for flood remediation, and the referendum that provides $2.1 million per year toward our operating budget ends in 2015.
Our challenge is to uphold the high academic expectations for Nicolet, while making strategic decisions to balance our budget. We are part of a community that cares deeply about education and are grateful to our taxpayers for their support. Thank you in advance for re-electing me to the Nicolet High School Board.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood
- Brown Deer house damaged by basement fire
- Shorewood bank robbery suspects arrested
- Wrong-way I-43 driver crashes into ditch in Bayside
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside
- Shorewood urges legislators to preserve Downer Woods
- Franklin, Gutterman keep seats on Nicolet School Board