Glendale — Early morning commuter traffic was delayed for an hour on southbound Interstate 43 on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
All lanes of I-43 were closed at Good Hope Road, due to a three-car accident that occurred at 6:13 a.m. Fran McLaughlin of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said the lanes were closed to allow for a person to be extricated from one of the vehicles. That person complained of leg injuries from being pinned in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash.
The accident caused traffic delays for more than 3 miles. The scene was cleared and lanes were reopened at 7:25 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Chubby's Cheesesteaks coming to Bayshore Town Center
- Education a family affair for four Joynt brothers