Glendale — Early morning commuter traffic was delayed for an hour on southbound Interstate 43 on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
All lanes of I-43 were closed at Good Hope Road, due to a three-car accident that occurred at 6:13 a.m. Fran McLaughlin of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said the lanes were closed to allow for a person to be extricated from one of the vehicles. That person complained of leg injuries from being pinned in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash.
The accident caused traffic delays for more than 3 miles. The scene was cleared and lanes were reopened at 7:25 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Here's what North Shore voters can expect on the April 7 election ballot
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Fox Point footbridge named 'project of the year'
- Mequon-Thiensville speaks out against Gov. Walker's proposed budget
- Whitefish Bay School Board says radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015