Glendale — Early morning commuter traffic was delayed for an hour on southbound Interstate 43 on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
All lanes of I-43 were closed at Good Hope Road, due to a three-car accident that occurred at 6:13 a.m. Fran McLaughlin of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said the lanes were closed to allow for a person to be extricated from one of the vehicles. That person complained of leg injuries from being pinned in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash.
The accident caused traffic delays for more than 3 miles. The scene was cleared and lanes were reopened at 7:25 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- 13-year-old Glendale girl is missing
- Nicolet parents concerned about math curriculum (1)
- Franklin shut out by new Nicolet School Board president
- Nicolet considers giving each student laptop (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Glendale committee will investigate residential codes
- Run the Bay this weekend
- Glendale council urges County Executive Abele to take action on Estabrook Dam
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015