Glendale — Early morning commuter traffic was delayed for an hour on southbound Interstate 43 on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
All lanes of I-43 were closed at Good Hope Road, due to a three-car accident that occurred at 6:13 a.m. Fran McLaughlin of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said the lanes were closed to allow for a person to be extricated from one of the vehicles. That person complained of leg injuries from being pinned in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash.
The accident caused traffic delays for more than 3 miles. The scene was cleared and lanes were reopened at 7:25 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rumage Around column: A special performance
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- Mistaken gun reports caused hourlong I-43 shutdown
- Glendale hotel could be flipped into apartment complex
- North Shore Kids Expo connects families with activities
- County Board Chair Lipscomb claims 43 parks in danger of being sold
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Rumage Around column: Classmates help bring more color to boy with color blindness (1)
- Franklin honored for 40 years of school board service in Fox Point-Bayside, Nicolet
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016