Glendale — Early morning commuter traffic was delayed for an hour on southbound Interstate 43 on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
All lanes of I-43 were closed at Good Hope Road, due to a three-car accident that occurred at 6:13 a.m. Fran McLaughlin of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said the lanes were closed to allow for a person to be extricated from one of the vehicles. That person complained of leg injuries from being pinned in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash.
The accident caused traffic delays for more than 3 miles. The scene was cleared and lanes were reopened at 7:25 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead ACT scores top North Shore
- Exquisite Threading weaves philanthropy into business growth
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Newsweek: Whitefish Bay best Wisconsin school; 30th in nation (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- DOT plans closures over next two weeks around I-43 and Silver Spring
- First Bank Financial Centre to open Glendale branch
- Suspect charged with stealing Porsche, shooting Glendale cop
- New director will usher in a new chapter at North Shore Library