Glendale — Early morning commuter traffic was delayed for an hour on southbound Interstate 43 on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
All lanes of I-43 were closed at Good Hope Road, due to a three-car accident that occurred at 6:13 a.m. Fran McLaughlin of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said the lanes were closed to allow for a person to be extricated from one of the vehicles. That person complained of leg injuries from being pinned in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash.
The accident caused traffic delays for more than 3 miles. The scene was cleared and lanes were reopened at 7:25 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cinderella debuts at Maple Dale tonight
- Video: Futsal, soccer's flashier cousin, is exploding in the North Shore
- Apartment proposal would replace shuttered nursing home in Glendale
- Second Milwaukee County beer garden tour added in 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Beer could flow during Glendale's Fourth of July
- 21-year-old man who fell from Bayshore balcony has died
- Fleeing the scene of a robbery, suspects crash stolen car near Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- Man seriously hurt by fall inside Bayshore rotunda