Glendale — Early morning commuter traffic was delayed for an hour on southbound Interstate 43 on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
All lanes of I-43 were closed at Good Hope Road, due to a three-car accident that occurred at 6:13 a.m. Fran McLaughlin of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said the lanes were closed to allow for a person to be extricated from one of the vehicles. That person complained of leg injuries from being pinned in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash.
The accident caused traffic delays for more than 3 miles. The scene was cleared and lanes were reopened at 7:25 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet tennis court project receives rezoning approval from River Hills
- Paper will be delayed by holiday
- Fox Point footbridge rekindles memories
- Glendale man says goodbye to aged Boxelder tree
- CMH earns "Top Performer" recognition
- Concordia presents holiday shows
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- Nicolet student improves homes in Kentucky
- Interactive North Shore school tax roundup: who's up and who's down in 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014