Glendale — Early morning commuter traffic was delayed for an hour on southbound Interstate 43 on Tuesday, Aug. 12.
All lanes of I-43 were closed at Good Hope Road, due to a three-car accident that occurred at 6:13 a.m. Fran McLaughlin of the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office said the lanes were closed to allow for a person to be extricated from one of the vehicles. That person complained of leg injuries from being pinned in the vehicle. No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash.
The accident caused traffic delays for more than 3 miles. The scene was cleared and lanes were reopened at 7:25 a.m.
- Glendale's new park is realization of decades-long dream
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Glendale council bans chickens (again) (1)
- North Shore locals will be on June 11 Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Ballots fill up for fall elections
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit coming to Glendale Market (2)
- Former Burger King will become an Arby's
- Video: North Shore police train for active shooter situation