A man reported his car, clothing and smartphone were taken by a woman he found on a dating website July 26.
According to the Glendale police report:
A man picked up a woman in Milwaukee after they met online on the Plenty of Fish dating website July 26.
The man took the woman to Bayshore Town Center, where he bought her lingerie items. The two then went to Day's Inn, 5485 N. Port Washington Road, before 7:30 p.m.
As the man was taking a shower, the woman took his car, valued at $21,000, with $4,000 worth of clothing and a $300 Galaxy S3 inside.
No other information was released as part of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point footbridge named 'project of the year'
- Mequon-Thiensville speaks out against Gov. Walker's proposed budget
- Whitefish Bay School Board: Radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Whitefish Bay native finishes 46th in Iditarod
- New bus route running through Brown Deer