A man reported his car, clothing and smartphone were taken by a woman he found on a dating website July 26.
According to the Glendale police report:
A man picked up a woman in Milwaukee after they met online on the Plenty of Fish dating website July 26.
The man took the woman to Bayshore Town Center, where he bought her lingerie items. The two then went to Day's Inn, 5485 N. Port Washington Road, before 7:30 p.m.
As the man was taking a shower, the woman took his car, valued at $21,000, with $4,000 worth of clothing and a $300 Galaxy S3 inside.
No other information was released as part of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed