A man reported his car, clothing and smartphone were taken by a woman he found on a dating website July 26.
According to the Glendale police report:
A man picked up a woman in Milwaukee after they met online on the Plenty of Fish dating website July 26.
The man took the woman to Bayshore Town Center, where he bought her lingerie items. The two then went to Day's Inn, 5485 N. Port Washington Road, before 7:30 p.m.
As the man was taking a shower, the woman took his car, valued at $21,000, with $4,000 worth of clothing and a $300 Galaxy S3 inside.
No other information was released as part of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Historical Society's student art contest promotes community stewardship
- West Allis Police Chief Charles Padgett to retire this year
- Greenfield restaurant chases dollars for homeless pets
- Whitefish Bay proud of hometown boy Craig Counsell
- Whitefish Bay schools superintendent heading to Arrowhead
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- Estabrook Beer Garden gets an early start
- Glendale tennis courts to be transformed into futsal courts
- Aurora gets naming rights to Homestead's strength and conditioning center
- Crave Cafe plans to offer takeout food in former Runaway Meatball building