A man reported his car, clothing and smartphone were taken by a woman he found on a dating website July 26.
According to the Glendale police report:
A man picked up a woman in Milwaukee after they met online on the Plenty of Fish dating website July 26.
The man took the woman to Bayshore Town Center, where he bought her lingerie items. The two then went to Day's Inn, 5485 N. Port Washington Road, before 7:30 p.m.
As the man was taking a shower, the woman took his car, valued at $21,000, with $4,000 worth of clothing and a $300 Galaxy S3 inside.
No other information was released as part of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County Exec Chris Abele talks Bucks, buses and budget at North Shore Rotary luncheon
- Former Bavarian Inn will be remodeled, reopened as Bavarian Bierhaus
- North Shore police report: Sept. 3
- Homestead ACT scores top North Shore schools
- Exquisite Threading weaves philanthropy into business growth
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Newsweek: Whitefish Bay best Wisconsin school; 30th in nation (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- DOT plans closures over next two weeks around I-43 and Silver Spring