A man reported his car, clothing and smartphone were taken by a woman he found on a dating website July 26.
According to the Glendale police report:
A man picked up a woman in Milwaukee after they met online on the Plenty of Fish dating website July 26.
The man took the woman to Bayshore Town Center, where he bought her lingerie items. The two then went to Day's Inn, 5485 N. Port Washington Road, before 7:30 p.m.
As the man was taking a shower, the woman took his car, valued at $21,000, with $4,000 worth of clothing and a $300 Galaxy S3 inside.
No other information was released as part of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead senior headed to China for Junior World Snowboard Championships
- Nicolet swim team, orchestra to host rummage on Saturday, March 14
- Brown Deer working to close sale on former American TV & Appliance site
- Student radio station gets fuzzy reception in Whitefish Bay
- Mobile apps? There's a class for that at Nicolet
- Nicolet robotics team takes second in competition
- UW Marching Band visits Nicolet this weekend
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern