A Milwaukee man was arrested for battery after he used a broken coffee mug to cut a woman April 19.
According to the Glendale police report:
A 30-year-old Milwaukee man used a broken coffee mug to cut a woman in the 2800 block of West Mill Road at 11:50 p.m. April 19.
The man, who also injured himself, fled after attacking the woman and entered a home in the 6400 block of North Range Line Road.
The residents heard the man screaming and found him on the floor of the mud room and called police.
He was arrested for substantial battery and trespassing.
The woman was taken to a hospital and required stitches for her injuries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43
- Blood drive to be held in Brown Deer Monday
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak