A Milwaukee man was arrested for battery after he used a broken coffee mug to cut a woman April 19.
According to the Glendale police report:
A 30-year-old Milwaukee man used a broken coffee mug to cut a woman in the 2800 block of West Mill Road at 11:50 p.m. April 19.
The man, who also injured himself, fled after attacking the woman and entered a home in the 6400 block of North Range Line Road.
The residents heard the man screaming and found him on the floor of the mud room and called police.
He was arrested for substantial battery and trespassing.
The woman was taken to a hospital and required stitches for her injuries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed