A Milwaukee man was arrested for battery after he used a broken coffee mug to cut a woman April 19.
According to the Glendale police report:
A 30-year-old Milwaukee man used a broken coffee mug to cut a woman in the 2800 block of West Mill Road at 11:50 p.m. April 19.
The man, who also injured himself, fled after attacking the woman and entered a home in the 6400 block of North Range Line Road.
The residents heard the man screaming and found him on the floor of the mud room and called police.
He was arrested for substantial battery and trespassing.
The woman was taken to a hospital and required stitches for her injuries.
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years
- Two fireworks professionals injured during Glendale's Fourth of July show
- North Shore Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- End of an era: Glendale administrator to retire after 36 years (1)
- Glendale's new park is realization of decades-long dream