A Milwaukee man was arrested for battery after he used a broken coffee mug to cut a woman April 19.
According to the Glendale police report:
A 30-year-old Milwaukee man used a broken coffee mug to cut a woman in the 2800 block of West Mill Road at 11:50 p.m. April 19.
The man, who also injured himself, fled after attacking the woman and entered a home in the 6400 block of North Range Line Road.
The residents heard the man screaming and found him on the floor of the mud room and called police.
He was arrested for substantial battery and trespassing.
The woman was taken to a hospital and required stitches for her injuries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point footbridge named 'project of the year'
- Mequon-Thiensville speaks out against Gov. Walker's proposed budget
- Whitefish Bay School Board: Radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Whitefish Bay native finishes 46th in Iditarod
- New bus route running through Brown Deer