A Milwaukee man was arrested for battery after he used a broken coffee mug to cut a woman April 19.
According to the Glendale police report:
A 30-year-old Milwaukee man used a broken coffee mug to cut a woman in the 2800 block of West Mill Road at 11:50 p.m. April 19.
The man, who also injured himself, fled after attacking the woman and entered a home in the 6400 block of North Range Line Road.
The residents heard the man screaming and found him on the floor of the mud room and called police.
He was arrested for substantial battery and trespassing.
The woman was taken to a hospital and required stitches for her injuries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Futsal kicking up in North Shore
- Apartment proposal would replace shuttered nursing home in Glendale
- Second Milwaukee County beer garden tour added in 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Beer could flow during Glendale's Fourth of July
- 21-year-old man who fell from Bayshore balcony has died
- Fleeing the scene of a robbery, suspects crash stolen car near Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- Man seriously hurt by fall inside Bayshore rotunda
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015