Current Glendale Municipal Court Judge Christopher Lipscomb will run unopposed for North Shore Municipal Court Judge, a position created by the recent consolidation of the Glendale and Brown Deer municipal courts.
Brown Deer Municipal Court Judge David Victor filed for non-candidacy. Lipscomb can be reached at (414) 276-5763.
Officials expect each municipality to contribute its current judge's salary toward the new position, $8,000 annually from Brown Deer and $14,000 annually from Glendale throughout the three-year term.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Dec. 3, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Bayshore Town Center hires new general manager
- Rumage Around: Getting to know you, my readers
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Leaf Trail extension links Milwaukee to Ozaukee County (1)
- Glendale passes ordinance pertaining to vicious dogs
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015
- Glendale budget moves up slightly
- Former Whitefish Bay resident returns to discuss her new novel