Incumbents Eric Fonstad and Douglas H. Frazer will keep their seats on the Fox Point Village Board for three more years, after defeating newcomer and challenger Terry McGauran on Tuesday.
Frazer was the top vote-getter, bringing in 44 percent of the vote. He received 875 votes, while Fonstad received 650 votes, or 33 percent. McGauran brought in 23 percent of the vote, or 454 votes.
Trustees are not paid.
The vote total, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Douglas H. Frazer (i) 875
Eric Fonstad (i) 650
Terry McGauran 454
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Video: Bavarian Bierhaus to open with new beer hall, brewery in Glendale (3)
- Video: Stormonth students take virtual trip around the world
- Glendale residents concerned about growing number of adult family homes (1)