Incumbents Eric Fonstad and Douglas H. Frazer will keep their seats on the Fox Point Village Board for three more years, after defeating newcomer and challenger Terry McGauran on Tuesday.
Frazer was the top vote-getter, bringing in 44 percent of the vote. He received 875 votes, while Fonstad received 650 votes, or 33 percent. McGauran brought in 23 percent of the vote, or 454 votes.
Trustees are not paid.
The vote total, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Douglas H. Frazer (i) 875
Eric Fonstad (i) 650
Terry McGauran 454
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale cop shot, injured after chasing alleged Porsche thief
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 6, 2015
- Glendale evaluates city hall improvements
- 'Milwaukee lion' spotted in Glendale (2)
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore communities react to state ban on municipal home inspections at time of sale
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting
- North Shore Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Glendale man turns craft beer into specialty malt vinegars
- Estabrook Dam opponents submit petition to Glendale (3)