Incumbents Eric Fonstad and Douglas H. Frazer will keep their seats on the Fox Point Village Board for three more years, after defeating newcomer and challenger Terry McGauran on Tuesday.
Frazer was the top vote-getter, bringing in 44 percent of the vote. He received 875 votes, while Fonstad received 650 votes, or 33 percent. McGauran brought in 23 percent of the vote, or 454 votes.
Trustees are not paid.
The vote total, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Douglas H. Frazer (i) 875
Eric Fonstad (i) 650
Terry McGauran 454
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police situation closes I-43 ramp
- Glendale hotel could be flipped into apartment complex
- North Shore Kids Expo connects families with activities
- County Board Chair Lipscomb claims 43 parks in danger of being sold
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Rumage Around column: Classmates help bring more color to boy with color blindness (1)
- Franklin honored for 40 years of school board service in Fox Point-Bayside, Nicolet
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Nicolet presents 'James and the Giant Peach' this weekend
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 21, 2016