Incumbents Eric Fonstad and Douglas H. Frazer will keep their seats on the Fox Point Village Board for three more years, after defeating newcomer and challenger Terry McGauran on Tuesday.
Frazer was the top vote-getter, bringing in 44 percent of the vote. He received 875 votes, while Fonstad received 650 votes, or 33 percent. McGauran brought in 23 percent of the vote, or 454 votes.
Trustees are not paid.
The vote total, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Douglas H. Frazer (i) 875
Eric Fonstad (i) 650
Terry McGauran 454
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Withdrawal still an option as Glendale awaits formula votes
- Former marine and Iranian hostage shares story of 1979 embassy takeover with Nicolet students
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Payroll accountant charged with skimming more than $1 million from Glendale hospital
- NSFD board passes funding formula