Brown Deer - Incumbents Jeff Baker and Gary Springman successfully defended their seats against newcomer Otto Bunge. Village President Carl Krueger ran unopposed for his seat.
Of Brown Deer's 8,513 registered voters, 27 percent came out to vote in the contest. Baker took home 43 percent of the vote. Springman received 38 percent and Bunge brought in 19 percent.
Board members serve for three years and earn $3,100 annually.
Unofficial results are:
Jeff Baker (i) 1,207
Gary Springman (i) 1,075
Otto Bunge 521
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43
- Blood drive to be held in Brown Deer Monday
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak