Brown Deer - Incumbents Jeff Baker and Gary Springman successfully defended their seats against newcomer Otto Bunge. Village President Carl Krueger ran unopposed for his seat.
Of Brown Deer's 8,513 registered voters, 27 percent came out to vote in the contest. Baker took home 43 percent of the vote. Springman received 38 percent and Bunge brought in 19 percent.
Board members serve for three years and earn $3,100 annually.
Unofficial results are:
Jeff Baker (i) 1,207
Gary Springman (i) 1,075
Otto Bunge 521
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay School Board: Radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Whitefish Bay native finishes 46th in Iditarod
- New bus route running through Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- North Avenue parking lot becoming artsy pocket park in Wauwatosa