A Glendale woman reported Feb. 6 her BWM and other items were missing after she invited a female stranger in to her home and then fell asleep.
According to the Glendale police report:
The resident met another woman at a gas station and felt sorry for her because the woman said her boyfriend beat her up.
The resident first took the woman to her work, a bar restaurant, and then home in the 6400 block of West Willow Glen Lane. The resident said she fell asleep and when she woke up, the stranger and her property were gone.
The woman called police to report the theft of her wallet, $50 cash, a $400 cellphone and her BMW, value not available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Beer could flow during Glendale's Fourth of July
- 21-year-old man who fell from Bayshore balcony has died
- Fleeing the scene of a robbery, suspects crash stolen car near Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- Man seriously hurt by fall inside Bayshore rotunda
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- 109-lot subdivision approved in Mequon
- Bayside home damaged in Sunday fire
- North Shore school, municipal officials announce candidacy for April election