A Glendale woman reported Feb. 6 her BWM and other items were missing after she invited a female stranger in to her home and then fell asleep.
According to the Glendale police report:
The resident met another woman at a gas station and felt sorry for her because the woman said her boyfriend beat her up.
The resident first took the woman to her work, a bar restaurant, and then home in the 6400 block of West Willow Glen Lane. The resident said she fell asleep and when she woke up, the stranger and her property were gone.
The woman called police to report the theft of her wallet, $50 cash, a $400 cellphone and her BMW, value not available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay School Board: Radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Whitefish Bay native finishes 46th in Iditarod
- New bus route running through Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- North Avenue parking lot becoming artsy pocket park in Wauwatosa