A Glendale woman reported Feb. 6 her BWM and other items were missing after she invited a female stranger in to her home and then fell asleep.
According to the Glendale police report:
The resident met another woman at a gas station and felt sorry for her because the woman said her boyfriend beat her up.
The resident first took the woman to her work, a bar restaurant, and then home in the 6400 block of West Willow Glen Lane. The resident said she fell asleep and when she woke up, the stranger and her property were gone.
The woman called police to report the theft of her wallet, $50 cash, a $400 cellphone and her BMW, value not available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Glendale mourns loss of longtime clerk Susanne Hanaman
- Three-day bus stoppage sends North Shore riders scrambling for transportation alternatives (1)
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- St. John's Lutheran will celebrate 150th anniversary on Sunday
- Fourth of July events in the North Shore
- Music in the Glen kicks off Sunday
- Nicolet School District partners with colleges to offer transcripted courses (1)
- Betty Brinn hosts STEM night