Fox Point - The search for a new Fox-Point Bayside superintendent has narrowed to three finalists, the district announced Wednesday.
Laura Myrah, Director of Curriculum and Instruction at the Whitefish Bay School District; Vance Dalzin, Superintendent of the Williams Bay School District in Williams Bay, WI; and Rick Burchell, Director of the Fox Valley Career Center, part of the Kaneland Community School District in Maple Park, IL, are still in the running.
An interview team composed of district staff, parents, and administrators will interview the three finalists alongside the school board between May 2 and May 4. The district expects to announce its choice on May 15.
Whoever is chosen will in August succeed current Superintendent Rachel Boechler, who was hired by the school board in 2010 and in January announced her resignation to continue her work with Seattle-based nonprofit Center for Courage & Renewal, where she is currently board chair.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed