Fox Point - The search for a new Fox-Point Bayside superintendent has narrowed to three finalists, the district announced Wednesday.
Laura Myrah, Director of Curriculum and Instruction at the Whitefish Bay School District; Vance Dalzin, Superintendent of the Williams Bay School District in Williams Bay, WI; and Rick Burchell, Director of the Fox Valley Career Center, part of the Kaneland Community School District in Maple Park, IL, are still in the running.
An interview team composed of district staff, parents, and administrators will interview the three finalists alongside the school board between May 2 and May 4. The district expects to announce its choice on May 15.
Whoever is chosen will in August succeed current Superintendent Rachel Boechler, who was hired by the school board in 2010 and in January announced her resignation to continue her work with Seattle-based nonprofit Center for Courage & Renewal, where she is currently board chair.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay proud of hometown boy Craig Counsell
- Whitefish Bay schools superintendent resigns to take Arrowhead job
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- Estabrook Beer Garden gets an early start
- Glendale tennis courts to be transformed into futsal courts
- Aurora gets naming rights to Homestead's strength and conditioning center
- Crave Cafe plans to offer takeout food in former Runaway Meatball building
- Dance group to perform at Whitefish Bay library
- Mequon police searching for bank robbery suspect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015