Fox Point - The search for a new Fox-Point Bayside superintendent has narrowed to three finalists, the district announced Wednesday.
Laura Myrah, Director of Curriculum and Instruction at the Whitefish Bay School District; Vance Dalzin, Superintendent of the Williams Bay School District in Williams Bay, WI; and Rick Burchell, Director of the Fox Valley Career Center, part of the Kaneland Community School District in Maple Park, IL, are still in the running.
An interview team composed of district staff, parents, and administrators will interview the three finalists alongside the school board between May 2 and May 4. The district expects to announce its choice on May 15.
Whoever is chosen will in August succeed current Superintendent Rachel Boechler, who was hired by the school board in 2010 and in January announced her resignation to continue her work with Seattle-based nonprofit Center for Courage & Renewal, where she is currently board chair.
- North Shore Library plans big facelift for its 30th birthday
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Glen Hills recognized as a Green Ribbon School
- Update: Missing 15-year-old girl has been found
- Nicolet, Fox Point-Bayside school districts will share administrators (3)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)