Fox Point - The search for a new Fox-Point Bayside superintendent has narrowed to three finalists, the district announced Wednesday.
Laura Myrah, Director of Curriculum and Instruction at the Whitefish Bay School District; Vance Dalzin, Superintendent of the Williams Bay School District in Williams Bay, WI; and Rick Burchell, Director of the Fox Valley Career Center, part of the Kaneland Community School District in Maple Park, IL, are still in the running.
An interview team composed of district staff, parents, and administrators will interview the three finalists alongside the school board between May 2 and May 4. The district expects to announce its choice on May 15.
Whoever is chosen will in August succeed current Superintendent Rachel Boechler, who was hired by the school board in 2010 and in January announced her resignation to continue her work with Seattle-based nonprofit Center for Courage & Renewal, where she is currently board chair.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Update: 13-year-old Glendale girl found
- Nicolet parents concerned about math curriculum (1)
- Franklin shut out by new Nicolet School Board president
- Nicolet considers giving each student laptop (2)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Glendale committee will investigate residential codes
- Run the Bay this weekend