Bayside Village Board incumbents Eido Walny and Michael Barth face two challengers in the spring election.
The top two vote-getters out of the four candidates will be elected. Former Nicolet School Board member Kelly Herda and newcomer Tom Noble are running against Walny and Barth in the April 2 election. Walny has served as a trustee since 2008. Barth was first elected in 2003.
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Payroll accountant charged with skimming more than $1 million from Glendale hospital
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Nicolet bumps up insurance
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Kudos for Nicolet’s ‘Princess and the Pea’
- Passengers recount 'voyage of the damned'