Bayside Village Board incumbents Eido Walny and Michael Barth face two challengers in the spring election.
The top two vote-getters out of the four candidates will be elected. Former Nicolet School Board member Kelly Herda and newcomer Tom Noble are running against Walny and Barth in the April 2 election. Walny has served as a trustee since 2008. Barth was first elected in 2003.
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: June 19
- Glendale resident chosen as 2013 volunteer of the year
- Nicolet graduate heads to Israel to continue scientific studies
- Police Report: June 17
- News & Notes: June 12
- Bavarian Soccer Club getting dome, artificial turf
- Hilton conversion concerns Glendale Plan Commissioners
- NSFD's unfunded retirement liability looms
- Glendale could review its RV storage rules
- Wingstop owner asks for extended hours