Bayside Village Board incumbents Eido Walny and Michael Barth face two challengers in the spring election.
The top two vote-getters out of the four candidates will be elected. Former Nicolet School Board member Kelly Herda and newcomer Tom Noble are running against Walny and Barth in the April 2 election. Walny has served as a trustee since 2008. Barth was first elected in 2003.
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 17, 2015
- Chubby's Cheesesteaks coming to Bayshore Town Center
- Education a family affair for four Joynt brothers