Bayside Village Board incumbents Eido Walny and Michael Barth face two challengers in the spring election.
The top two vote-getters out of the four candidates will be elected. Former Nicolet School Board member Kelly Herda and newcomer Tom Noble are running against Walny and Barth in the April 2 election. Walny has served as a trustee since 2008. Barth was first elected in 2003.
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Bayshore Town Center hires new general manager
- Rumage Around: Getting to know you, my readers
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Leaf Trail extension links Milwaukee to Ozaukee County (1)
- Glendale passes ordinance pertaining to vicious dogs
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015
- Glendale budget moves up slightly
- Former Whitefish Bay resident returns to discuss her new novel
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 5, 2015