All letters related to local races in the spring general election must be received in our office by 5 p.m. March 15.
Election letters are limited to 300 words, and we reserve the right to edit letters for space and content.
Letters must include the writer's first and last names, full address, and home phone number for verification purposes. (Only the writer's name and community name will be published.) Writers must provide documentation to back up any claims of fact in the letter.
No letters received after 5 p.m. March 15 will be published.
- Glendale's new park is realization of decades-long dream
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Glendale council bans chickens (again) (1)
- North Shore locals will be on June 11 Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Ballots fill up for fall elections
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit coming to Glendale Market (2)
- Former Burger King will become an Arby's
- Video: North Shore police train for active shooter situation