All letters related to local races in the spring general election must be received in our office by 5 p.m. Friday.
Election letters are limited to 300 words, and we reserve the right to edit letters for space and content.
Letters must include the writer's first and last names, full address, and home phone number for verification purposes. (Only the writer's name and community are published.) Writers must provide documentation to back up any claims of fact in the letter.
No letters received after 5 p.m. March 15 will be published.
Letters should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Community Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Withdrawal still an option as Glendale awaits formula votes
- Former marine and Iranian hostage shares story of 1979 embassy takeover with Nicolet students
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Payroll accountant charged with skimming more than $1 million from Glendale hospital
- NSFD board passes funding formula