All letters related to local races in the spring general election must be received in our office by 5 p.m. Friday.
Election letters are limited to 300 words, and we reserve the right to edit letters for space and content.
Letters must include the writer's first and last names, full address, and home phone number for verification purposes. (Only the writer's name and community are published.) Writers must provide documentation to back up any claims of fact in the letter.
No letters received after 5 p.m. March 15 will be published.
Letters should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Community Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Historical Society's student art contest promotes community stewardship
- West Allis Police Chief Charles Padgett to retire this year
- Greenfield restaurant chases dollars for homeless pets
- Whitefish Bay proud of hometown boy Craig Counsell
- Whitefish Bay schools superintendent heading to Arrowhead
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- Estabrook Beer Garden gets an early start
- Glendale tennis courts to be transformed into futsal courts
- Aurora gets naming rights to Homestead's strength and conditioning center
- Crave Cafe plans to offer takeout food in former Runaway Meatball building