All letters related to local races in the spring general election must be received in our office by 5 p.m. Friday.
Election letters are limited to 300 words, and we reserve the right to edit letters for space and content.
Letters must include the writer's first and last names, full address, and home phone number for verification purposes. (Only the writer's name and community are published.) Writers must provide documentation to back up any claims of fact in the letter.
No letters received after 5 p.m. March 15 will be published.
Letters should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Community Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead senior headed to China for Junior World Snowboard Championships
- Nicolet swim team, orchestra to host rummage on Saturday, March 14
- Brown Deer working to close sale on former American TV & Appliance site
- Student radio station gets fuzzy reception in Whitefish Bay
- Mobile apps? There's a class for that at Nicolet
- Nicolet robotics team takes second in competition
- UW Marching Band visits Nicolet this weekend
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern