All letters related to the spring primary must be received by our office by 5 p.m. Feb. 1. All letters for the general election must be received by our office by 5 p.m. March 15.
Whitefish Bay voters choose between five candidates for two seats on the Village Board; Mequon voters choose between three candidates for the 4th District alderman's seat in the primary election Feb. 19.
Election letters are limited to 300 words. NOW reserves the right to edit letters for space and content.
Letters must include the writer's first and last names, community in which they live, address and phone number, which are used for verification only and not printed in the paper. Allegations of fact must be backed up with documentation proving those facts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale cop shot, injured after chasing alleged Porsche thief
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 6, 2015
- Glendale evaluates city hall improvements
- 'Milwaukee lion' spotted in Glendale (2)
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore communities react to state ban on municipal home inspections at time of sale
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting
- North Shore Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Glendale man turns craft beer into specialty malt vinegars
- Estabrook Dam opponents submit petition to Glendale (3)