All letters related to the spring primary must be received by our office by 5 p.m. Feb. 1. All letters for the general election must be received by our office by 5 p.m. March 15.
Whitefish Bay voters choose between five candidates for two seats on the Village Board; Mequon voters choose between three candidates for the 4th District alderman's seat in the primary election Feb. 19.
Election letters are limited to 300 words. NOW reserves the right to edit letters for space and content.
Letters must include the writer's first and last names, community in which they live, address and phone number, which are used for verification only and not printed in the paper. Allegations of fact must be backed up with documentation proving those facts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW Marching Band visits Nicolet this weekend
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43