The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold informational meetings Wednesday and Thursday on an upcoming Interstate 43 reconstruction along a 14-mile stretch from Silver Spring in Glendale to Highway 60 in Grafton, currently in planning stages and slated for construction in 2019.
The first meeting will take place between 5 and 8 p.m. Wednesday at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, Glendale. The second meeting is from 4 to 7 p.m. at Christ Church in Mequon, at 13460 N. Port Washington Road.
More information on the project is available at http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/projects/seregion/43/index.htm or through Project Manager Steve Hoff at (262) 548-6428 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Fox Point footbridge named 'project of the year'
- Mequon-Thiensville speaks out against Gov. Walker's proposed budget
- Whitefish Bay School Board: Radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Whitefish Bay native finishes 46th in Iditarod