Glendale - A Whitefish Bay man recently won in court after he sued the Cheesecake Factory over food poisoning.
According to a news release from Fox, O'Neill & Shannon, the firm representing the man:
Ghassan Batayneh became light headed, dizzy and passed out after eating a Mahi-mahi fish entrée at the Cheesecake Factory in the Bayshore Town Center. Doctors later diagnosed him with scombroid poisoning, a type of food poisoning often resulting from the consumption of spoiled fish.
Though the Cheesecake Factory initially denied any responsibility for Batayneh's episode, the company later settled for $15,526.88, which includes court costs and expenses.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale evaluates city hall improvements
- 'Milwaukee lion' spotted in Glendale (2)
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore communities react to state ban on municipal home inspections at time of sale
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting
- North Shore Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Glendale man turns craft beer into specialty malt vinegars
- Estabrook Dam opponents submit petition to Glendale (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Rescue of three Glendale girls in Wyoming brings sigh of relief to Whitefish Bay church