Local, state and federal authorities have been unable to determine the cause of a house explosion in Glendale that injured two people, the North Shore Fire Department said Tuesday.
Travelers, the insurance company for the property at 4835 N. Iroquois Ave., has retained an investigator to determine the cause of the blast and fire, which was reported about 6 p.m. Saturday, the fire department said.
The investigation by North Shore Fire/Rescue, the Glendale Police Department, the State Fire Marshall's Office and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, found no evidence of foul play in connection with incident, the fire department said.
- Major changes in the works for Bayshore Town Center
- Glendale mayor vetoes backyard chicken ban
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Celebrate Memorial Day in the North Shore region
- Smulyan resigns from Fox Point-Bayside School Board (1)
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Nicolet finds buyer for athletic field, renovations coming to high school, Glendale park (3)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Nicolet student explores naturalist ancestor