Local, state and federal authorities have been unable to determine the cause of a house explosion in Glendale that injured two people, the North Shore Fire Department said Tuesday.
Travelers, the insurance company for the property at 4835 N. Iroquois Ave., has retained an investigator to determine the cause of the blast and fire, which was reported about 6 p.m. Saturday, the fire department said.
The investigation by North Shore Fire/Rescue, the Glendale Police Department, the State Fire Marshall's Office and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, found no evidence of foul play in connection with incident, the fire department said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale brothers accused of arson
- Glendale denies expanded use of sports complex
- Updated: Glendale man charged with shooting two sons
- Bayshore Applebee's will move to new building
- Nicolet approves athletic field renovations
- Hackett award recognizes inclusion at Donges Bay
- Shorewood bike race is Thursday, June 19
- Farmers markets start cropping up
- Two new restaurants making their way to Bayshore
- Nicolet community reacts to field renovation plans