Local, state and federal authorities have been unable to determine the cause of a house explosion in Glendale that injured two people, the North Shore Fire Department said Tuesday.
Travelers, the insurance company for the property at 4835 N. Iroquois Ave., has retained an investigator to determine the cause of the blast and fire, which was reported about 6 p.m. Saturday, the fire department said.
The investigation by North Shore Fire/Rescue, the Glendale Police Department, the State Fire Marshall's Office and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, found no evidence of foul play in connection with incident, the fire department said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- Nicolet parents concerned about math curriculum (1)
- Franklin shut out by new Nicolet School Board president
- Nicolet considers giving each student laptop (2)
- Glendale committee will investigate residential codes
- Glendale council urges County Executive Abele to take action on Estabrook Dam
- Mequon police searching for bank robbery suspect
- Glendale tennis courts to be transformed into futsal courts
- Two critically injured after rollover crash in Mequon
- Concordia University is first Wisconsin college to open an American Legion post